Toyota of Plano

New Car Assistant Sales Manager

November 14, 2018

"Excellent experience"

- FloridaTundra

After losing my 2018 Tundra to Hurricane Michael in Florida last month I was in the market for a new 2019 Tundra. After looking at several dealerships in Florida I contacted Plano Toyota and found the vehicle I was looking for. I traveled to DFW to pick up the new truck and was met at the airport by Chris. Chris did a fantastic job getting me in and out of the dealership with the vehicle I wanted and back on my way to Florida. I appreciate Chris's knowledge of the vehicle and his willingness to help me out. I would definitely recommend Chris and Toyota of Plano for anyone in the market for a new Toyota.

Chris Boyer
Tony Yazbeck

November 14, 2018

"Quick and easy buying experience, very upfront !"

- tsingharaj

I spoke with Chris Boyer late Friday evening and he was very informative and got me the details on the vehicles I was looking for and told me what he had in stock. I was occupied that weekend, but hit up Chris first thing Monday morning, walked into the Toyota of Plano, and Chris had the vehicle I wanted (2019 Tacoma Black SE package). I initially was going in to take a look at a 2018 model, but Chris was able to get me a great deal on a 2019 model. He made the process as fast and painless as possible without having to haggle back and forth. I would highly recommend my family and friends or anyone who is looking for new Toyota to Chris Boyer. I definitely give him a 10 for customer service and he definitely went above and beyond to get my business. Thanks Chris!

Chris Boyer
Carlos Lazo
Tony Pan

November 12, 2018

"Excellence"

- Udoito

Very helpful and they did everything they can to help me to choose the right car and helped me the process of all the paper work. I highly recommend this dealer!

Alex Malek