Toyota of Plano

Fleet Sales Manager

July 22, 2018

"Perfect job "

- 005diego

everything was perfect very good service jose a good person and very profecional He was always thinking that it was best for us thank you

Jose Campos

July 22, 2018

"Great experience at Toyota of Plano"

- Krystalk10

Chorl andd Ayman helped me purchase my new vehicle. They were very nice and I felt comfortable shopping for a car. They answered all of my questions politely . I feel like they gave me a good deal on my car. They were also patient in working with me as I had my mechanic look at the car before purchasing it. The manager was friendly as well. Customer service was great.

Chorl Chea
Ayman Shadad

July 21, 2018

"2018 Toyot Camry"

- Lrw1979

Kash and Kal worked very hard to get me the car I wanted within the price I needed. Kash contacted me and fully understood what I was looking for and made every effort to achieve that goal. He showed great care, wonderful customer service and respect.

Kal Mian