Toyota of Plano

Kash Zaman, Fleet Sales Manager, Toyota of Plano

Kash Zaman

Fleet Sales Manager

July 20, 2018

"Excellent Treatment and Service at Toyota of Plano"

- NMS

This is the 7th or 8th Camry I have leased through John Ratcliff. John knows exactly what I want in a vehicle, so I only have to call and ask him to find me my next Camry. I must say, with all the new features and the choices now available in Camry's, John explained them to me and what features would fit my needs and my budget. My experience with John is always excellent, and because of my history with him, over 20+ years, I consider him a friend. Thank you John and Toyota of Plano for years of satisfaction.

Carlos Lazo
John Ratcliff

July 20, 2018

"The Best salesman"

- Mathew

I had great experience with Anwar. . He was very patient with us and professional. I would recommend this place to others. It is one of the best dealership I’ve been to.

Anwar Achankunju

July 19, 2018

"Smooth"

- PJ

Bill Vaughn and Kal made my car buying experience go very smoothly. Their follow up and care to make sure everything was in order was greatly appreciated

Kal Mian