Toyota of Plano

Used Car Sales Professional
Hasan Amarneh, New Car Sales Professional, Toyota of Plano

Hasan Amarneh

January 16, 2019

"A GOOD CAR AT A FAIR PRICE"

- alfaspiderguy

We found a late model Mini Countryman advertised on the internet. It was one of about 20 listed but was very low mileage and met the KBB price range as a Good Deal. We went to check out the vehicle at the dealership thinking we would find it on the lot to check it out. We were met with a smile and friendly Hello at the front door by Stella, one of their sales reps. I told her we wanted to look at the Countryman and maybe test drive it if we liked what we saw. Stella was very helpful and informative. All of our questions were answered by Stella and he sales manager. The short story is we liked the car and the dealer and the price and decided to buy it. Two hours later, we drove the car home. My wife - its her car- was equally impressed with Toyota of Plano' staff. She parked it in the garage last night although she sneaked a peek at in more than once.

Estela Gonzalez
Mark Miller
Moe Rezaei

January 14, 2019

"Very nice experience "

- Su

Chris is a really great salesman! I had no pressure and did not feel rushed. He is attentive to customer’s need. He is also professional and polite salesman. I’ll definitely recommend him to my friends.

Chris Boyer

January 12, 2019

"Great experience! "

- hilarylittle26

I had a great experience here. Zee was my salesman and he was genuine, honest, and he treated my mother and I mouth so much respect. I went in and bought the first car he suggested! He listened and new exactly what I wanted, and got me just that (and a great deal). I also won a football! They had someone grilling hot dogs and burgers outside and gave out lots of prizes, even a TV! I love my new car, and live Toyota of plano. I won’t go anywhere else.

Zee Umar