Toyota of Plano

Forkan Siddique, Internet Sales manager, Toyota of Plano

Forkan Siddique

Internet Sales manager

July 14, 2018

"Helping Me Get Through a Hard Time"

- Reluctant Driver

I was involved in an auto accident where another driver t-boned me and totaled my car. Wayne Brandon was very sensitive to my reluctance to get behind the wheel to even test drive a car. His patience and professionalism made me more comfortable throughout the whole process of test-driving and purchasing a car. He also went above and beyond in explaining the safety features of the car and answering all my questions. In short, Wayne Brandon's sensitivity to my situation and his professionalism in selling me a great, safe car has helped me get back on the road. Thanks Wayne and Toyota of Plano!

Wayne Brandon

July 13, 2018

"Fantastic Service Above and Beyond! "

- OCgal

Wow!!! I love this dealership, Toyota of Plano! Hands down the best in Collin County. Specific praises to Edgar for going above and beyond what was expected. #fivestarservice This is the 1st time I’ve purchased a car w/o someone with me and I was treated so well. Edgar was incredibly patient with me as well as his manager, my apologies for not remembering his name. Tall guy haha. They were always available to help and went out of there way to make sure my needs were covered. Kudos to Edgar and Toyota of Plano. I’ve already recommended you to a few people. Thank you for showing me there are still honest professional sales people.

Edgar Posada

July 12, 2018

"Customer Concentric"

- Proud Owner

A company is made up of people. People who represent the company to the public and create an image. Max Hassanzadeh is an employee who plays a critical role. He represents Toyota of Plano and Toyota in a professional manner to the public. More importantly, he represents me, the customer, to Toyota of Plano and indirectly to Toyota. I found Max and his team to be professional, friendly, knowledgeable about the products and process and customer focused. Bottom line the next vehicle I buy, I will go to Max first.

John Fulgoni