Toyota of Plano

Jose Campos

Deepak Rathor, New Car Sales Professional, Toyota of Plano

Deepak Rathor

February 17, 2018

"Made us buy a new car!"

- robert

It is a second time we buy a car with him. Very nice and very professional. I would love to make business with him again!

Roberto Guido

February 14, 2018

"Easiest experience buying a car ever!"

- Selinamarie3

Ethan Sabahi made the whole experience of buying our new car easy and worked hard to give me the price I needed. He was very knowledgeable and kind. In fact, all the people in the dealership were welcoming. Great job, guys!

Ethan Sabahi

February 12, 2018

"Toyota of Plano is awesome!"

- Jenny Aldridge

I am so thankful that I met Sama Hawileh at Toyota of Plano. I had been putting off buying a new car. I am so glad she was my salesperson because she made the process simple. She also took her time to make sure that I was comfortable with all my new features and my new car before I drove it off the lot. I would recommend her and Toyota of Plano to anyone thinking of buying. I also want to mention that the financing experience was easy and helpful.

Sama Hawileh