Toyota of Plano - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Arthur Jacobus, Service Advisor, Toyota of Plano

Tuan Nguyen

July 26, 2018

"Horrible service department"

- a-a-ron

I have now been to Toyota of Plano two times and neither visit has been pleasant. I'll explain... First visit - I called to make an appointment to have the oil changed and tires rotated on my truck. The day they had available I had an appointment at school that I couldn't miss. I ask the woman who is helping me make the appointment how long and oil change and tire rotation takes. She says an hour, an hour and a half at most. I err on the safe side and make my appointment 2 hours before my school appointment. I arrive 15 minutes early and I stand in the service bay next to my truck for 12 minutes before anyone even acknowledges me. 12 minutes is a long time when you're just standing there awkwardly. Finally someone comes to help and gets my paperwork together. They take me into the service advisers office and before doing anything I confirm with him that I will be out in less than 2 hours. His response? "I can't promise that" I explain my school appointment and that the woman I made the oil change appointment with said an hour and a half max. He shrugged and suggested I take their shuttle. Fine. He asks where I am going and it's 8 miles away. He immediately responds that the max for the shuttle is 7 miles. Really?? You aren't completing the work on my truck in the time promised and you are going to argue with me over A mile?! And to that point - an oil change and tire rotation takes 45 minutes max so 2 hours is more than generous. Finally he agrees to shuttle me to my school appointment and tells me just to call or text him when I am done to have the shuttle bring me back to the dealership. So as I'm wrapping up I call and text him to which I get no response. So I call the dealership and just tell them to send the shuttle. OVER AN HOUR LATER the shuttle arrives. I get back to the dealership and the adviser is nowhere to be found, I end up getting helped by someone else. And not to nitpick but they ran my truck through the wash and it came out looking worse than when I brought it in. Second visit - I receive a Service Bulletin that my ECU needs to be reflashed. So once again I make an appointment. At least this time I was greeted in a timely manner when I arrive. The guy gets my name and off he goes. He's gone for probably 5 minutes (meanwhile its over 100 degrees outside and I'm just standing there). Finally he returns and says that they can't get me in today and I should leave my truck until tomorrow. I have an appointment! And its 4 hours prior to when the service department closes! He offers no explanation and leads me to the service advisers office (Chris Kim) who said he needs 5 hours to complete this SB. Ha! It's a reflash, it takes just a couple minutes on Techstream. Once I call him on his BS he tells me that he is backed up and won't be able to do it today. What aggravates me the most is that they couldn't be bothered to call or email me letting me know that they needed to reschedule. This dealership isn't close to me so round trip I was on the road for over an hour and wasted my gas. Do I get an apology? A free car wash? Any kind of empathy? Not even close. Chris just tells me I'll need to come back and goes back to his computer. Un-freaking-believable the lack of customer service this dealership has. What's funny is that I planned on looking at one of the used cars they had on the lot while I was waiting on the reflash. But I can confidently say that I would NEVER buy a car from these clowns. Moral of the story - STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!

Travis Watters
3.0
Other Employees : Chris Kim

June 22, 2018

"Best Toyota Service"

- Sandi H.

Toyota of Plano and our service advisor, Author, are amazing! We love that they are efficient, timely, and really make you feel valued as a customer. It is such a piece of mind to take our cars here for service or checks. After experiencing other Toyota dealer service locations, I can truly say we always end up back here for our service. It is worth our drive to come to a place you are given excellent service every time. Thank you Toyota of Plano and Author for a positive experience each time we are in.

Arthur Jacobus

June 02, 2018

"Very good experience !"

- Cargal nb

I had a very good experience buying my RAV4 Toyota today! Kash was very knowledgeable & spent several hours of his time answering my questions & guiding me through my decision making process.

Kash Zaman
Other Employees : Carlos in finance

Special Offers

Service Specials

Visit https://www.toyotaofplano.com/service-specials.htm for our current specials!

Service Center Photos & Amenities