Toyota of Plano - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Arthur Jacobus, Service Advisor, Toyota of Plano

3.8

November 15, 2018

"Can't trust them!!"

- cars42

Don't use this dealership for service!!!! I have been going here for every warranty service after purchasing a new Camry. I was there yesterday and had the last service done before the warranty expires. Today, I took the Camry to get it inspected, where I saw the mechanic take out the engine air filter--it was clogged with leaves and filthy. It had NEVER been changed by this dealership and it was never mentioned it needed to be changed!!!! I had the inspection mechanic replace it with a filter that cost about $20 and took the filthy one with me to see the service manager at Toyota of Plano, Dan. I told him these facts, assuring him that I would never return to this dealership again, nor would I be buying my next Toyota from this dealership (which I plan to do very soon). So, to save the cost of this filter, they lost future service on my current car and the possibility of selling another one. I now wonder if the oil changes, tire rotations, etc., were EVER done!!!! Poor management, poor training, lack of caring!!! CAN'T TRUST THEM--STAY AWAY FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!!!

Michael Rogers

November 08, 2018

"Buying a car"

- me

I generally had a good experience. I went in to have recalls on my Prius done, but had been thinking of trading it in for another car, as I did not like the dark color in the heat. I was interested in leasing, at first, and just wanted information of how that would compare price wise to buying. It took hours just to get that information. I ended up buying a Toyota Rav4, after speaking with the finance guy, who explained everything briefly and completely. I spent a long time with Hasan, while he was trying to find a car I might like. He was friendly and mostly helpful. The only criticism I have, given with the best intentions, is that if Hasan had been a better listener, we would have completed our business in half the time. Also, maybe not treat people like they are not bright. I often had to repeat myself, and felt a little frustrated. Generally, I left with a good car and was satisfied.

Hasan Amarneh

October 08, 2018

"Jayce took care of the problem"

- Jae

The staffs working in the service department are very kind and professional. Jayce did an outstanding job of finding the actual problem on my tire.

Jayce Pollan

Special Offers

Service Specials

Visit https://www.toyotaofplano.com/service-specials.htm for our current specials!

Service Center Photos & Amenities