Toyota of Plano - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Arthur Jacobus, Service Advisor, Toyota of Plano

Tuan Nguyen

November 08, 2018

"Buying a car"

- me

I generally had a good experience. I went in to have recalls on my Prius done, but had been thinking of trading it in for another car, as I did not like the dark color in the heat. I was interested in leasing, at first, and just wanted information of how that would compare price wise to buying. It took hours just to get that information. I ended up buying a Toyota Rav4, after speaking with the finance guy, who explained everything briefly and completely. I spent a long time with Hasan, while he was trying to find a car I might like. He was friendly and mostly helpful. The only criticism I have, given with the best intentions, is that if Hasan had been a better listener, we would have completed our business in half the time. Also, maybe not treat people like they are not bright. I often had to repeat myself, and felt a little frustrated. Generally, I left with a good car and was satisfied.

Hasan Amarneh

October 08, 2018

"Jayce took care of the problem"

- Jae

The staffs working in the service department are very kind and professional. Jayce did an outstanding job of finding the actual problem on my tire.

September 26, 2018

"Great Customer Care!"

- Dianna V.

Jayce always goes above and beyond with information and care of service. He seems to genuinely care about quality service! His follow up is a nice touch! Toyota of Plano and Jayce are the best!!

Special Offers

Service Specials

Visit https://www.toyotaofplano.com/service-specials.htm for our current specials!

Service Center Photos & Amenities