Trucks Only Sales

Parts Manager

August 29, 2017

"Great Buying Experience!"

- derek123

Everyone at this location was very courteous to me and my family and Bobby was able to get me in and out and on my way in no time.

Janet Sandler
Bobby Mulvania Jr.

August 23, 2017

"Fantastic! "

- Justin Hart

Bought my truck from the Mesa location. Reggie was great to work with. Everyone we had contact with was awesome and willing to do what ever they could to get me the truck I wanted. After finding one I liked it needed a few things. Tires was one thing I wanted in order to make it just right for me. At no extra charge I gut the tires and a leveling kit. They hooked me up with their truck shop where I dealt with Jason and Ryan. I live a long way away and they worked with me. They kept saying they wanted me to be happy with the truck and they went out of their way to make that happen, even getting tires from a local tire shop and allowed them to put them on for me in order to save me the trip back to Mesa. And the tires were an upgrade from what we agreed on! I have been very pleased with this buying experience. I will deffinatly refer all my friends to Trucks Only.

Alberto Gomez
Reggie Stewart
Justin Wall
Other Employees : Jason and Ryan at the shop

August 14, 2017

"Chris Sullivan is a jerk."

- directfairways

After a month of having the truck, I'm barely actually being financed with the truck. The lady who first done our financing had spelled my fiance's name wrong on our application, which then flagged her social security number. Which then push the process back a week or two. We had to go back to the business about 4 times between the first time we went and the last time we actually signed the real financing paper work. Justin was very helpful non-pressure and informative. I do feel he went out of his way to make the deal happen and worked with us. When I left with the truck it hadn't been washed, it was a little dirty on the inside, after spending nearly $40,000 I think they'd at least give you a full tank and detail the truck. It wasn't. I also noticed on the driver side molding the chrome piece was slightly bent to fit back into place which keeps popping out. Then engine was dirty and the oil hadn't been changed either. I began to question what else had actually been checked on the truck. Purchased a 2014 GMC Sierra Z71 4x4 Crew Cab. If anything changes, I'll update my review. - Had a phone call with Chris S. ( The Owner ) was rude and insulting, Tried to tell me I screwed them by trading my car into them (when they made me an offer) ... and I'll post the phone link conversation soon.

Jesse McIntosh