Turner Kia

Special Finance Manager

July 17, 2018

"Awesome service"

- susieq55

Love our new Kia Sorento. Very impressed with the look, handling, and features offered for this vehicle. It's great to drive, looks much more impressive then vehicles in it's class, and a lot of perks for the value. I would highly recommend this product. Our service at Turner Kia was outstanding. Justin Trees was awesome to work with. He knows his products well, listens to his customers, and does not pressure. He was able to provide answers to all of our questions and was a great salesperson. We went home with a vehicle we are very happy with and were knowledgeable of most of the features due to the large amount of time he spent with us going over the what the vehicle was equipped with.

Justin Trees

July 14, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- Nancy979

Andres was an excellent sales person. I was looking for a used car, and Andres was able to get me into a new 2018 Kia Soul with a month-end sale that saved me thousands. Thank you so very much! My son just loves this car, and so do I! Nancy

Andres Areiza
Scott Wenrich

July 09, 2018

"Proffesional"

- Jeremy & Erica

Brant was professional and understood our needs in a new car. this was a surprise purchase for my wife and Brant helped me make it a special one. Great service all the way around!! Thanks again Brant!!

Brant Bishop