Tynan's Volkswagen

John Tynan

November 20, 2018

"Basic inspection "

- ZSANELLSIMS21 Verified Customer

I went in to get my front right blinker replaced and a tire pressure light. Unfortunately after waiting for a few hours, I was sent in my way with the sane issues I took my car in for. As frustrating as this was, to say the least, Brandon was very understanding by offering me a rental at no charge to me, and assured me he would resolve the issue, which he did. I would rate his service 5 stars, the service itself I'd rate 3 stars. My car was also set for an aur flow inspection, which never happened.

Brandon Phifer

November 20, 2018

"Service"

- CARLAKINCEL Verified Customer

Stopped in for a routine oil change and tire rotation. The express service gentleman was very nice. The service was done in a very timely manner. The car wash is always appreciated! The car was spotless and they even washed off my floor mats. I like working with Tynan's and will always come back.

Cauther Sekatawa

November 19, 2018

"Very good service"

- vickyyfwu Verified Customer

The service was good and fast. Very happy about the result. My service guy is Brian. And I got the shuttle service , it was good as well

Brian