Tynan's Volkswagen

John Tynan, General Sales Manager, Tynan's Volkswagen

John Tynan

"Really Really Fun"

- cw in Aurora

I took my leased 2016 Jetta in for oil change. While waiting, I asked about what was happening with the Bugs and the end of production. I wanted one and was concerned about missing out due to my lease time frame. I had met Mr.Tynan when I leased my Jetta. He was there this time as well. He explained that if the numbers made sense, I may not have to wait till my lease was up. I looked at some Bugs that they had in stock, the numbers worked and I walked out with a fabulous red Beetle. I had a blast. It was for a 2nd time, a fun and easy experience. THANKS Mr. Tynan and Lorrie Morgan (my sales specialist) for a really nice afternoon. I LOVE the snappy red Bug!!!

Lorrie Morgan

November 16, 2018

"Good Customer Service experience "

- PBJ Verified Customer

They were very quick to assist us and provided all the help needed. Good customer service, he explained all the work that needed to be done and the time that it would take. They finished a day earlier than expected. No complains.

Jeremy Strnad

"True professionals"

- SL Smith Verified Customer

On a recent visit we had a glitch, they owned it with no argument and stepped up professionally and thoroughly. Problem solved quickly and totally. Very impressive.

Brandon Phifer