Tyson Motor Corporation - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Bill Schwantes, Parts Manager, Tyson Motor Corporation

Bill Schwantes

Parts Manager

September 20, 2018

"Service"

- DWin34

My grand Cherokee is only a-year-old. I continue to have intermittent issues where the air conditioning will not turn on for 10 minutes and sometimes waits up to 40 minutes. I called Tyson, where I bought the vehicle last year and they wouldn’t see me immediately while the problem was on going, they offered an appointment 30 days out I called Tyson, where I bought the vehicle last year and they wouldn’t see me immediately while the problem was ongoing, they offered an appointment 30 days out I brought it to Jack Phelan because they said I could come in immediately and they would accommodate me

Service dept only

August 21, 2018

"BEWARE!! YOU MAY BE RISKING YOUR SAFETY"

- MelissaB

BEWARE!!! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE!! DO NOT BRING YOUR CAR FOR SERVICE HERE!!! I leased a brand new lemon, a.k.a. my Jeep Compass, in May of 2017. From early on this vehicle has had so many issues with the suspension and transmission just to mention the larger issues. Now the car is back to violently jerks as I'm driving. I WAS NEARLY JERKED INTO AN INTERSECTION YESTERDAY. This is after a corporate programing "update" that had been ignored by the service staff for months. When you bring your car in for service they ignore what you say, pretend to work on your car, and treat you like you're nuts. Well, you know what, I have been nuts for putting up with this for so long. The general manager never called me back after the service manager Bill claims he was taking my name and number to him for him to call me yesterday. It seems he doesn't take direct phone calls from insignificant customers. Trust and believe they'll wish they had not ignored me if something happens to me or my family as a result of their negligence with this vehicle. I feel so disrespected. My safety, my time, and my money means nothing to this dealership. How would they feel if their child, or spouse, or parent was having the same experience somewhere else. Please do not risk your time, money, or possibly your safety at Tyson Motors of Shorewood.

ISAAC STEIGLER
3.0
Other Employees : Mike, Bill service manager, Patrick, Anthony

August 14, 2018

"very poor parts and service department."

- blondenursey

When having a problem with a brand new vehicle, take it to service and they argue with you that there is nothing wrong with the vehicle. What kind of people treat customers that way. You purchase brand new vehicles that are less than 1 year old and the computer says something is wrong and the workers argue it is ok. Bring it back if it does it again. So we did but what a headache to come back and forth all because they can not see what the problem is. To me that is so unprofessional. Would not recommend any one to use service department.

Alex

Special Offers

OIL CHANGE AND TIRE ROTATION SPECIAL

$34.95 OIL AND FILTER CHANGE WITH A TIRE ROTATION *synthetic oil, synthetic blend and diesel is excluded

NEW CAR PURCHASE

500.00 BETTER DEAL ON ANY NEW CAR!!!!

Service Center Photos & Amenities