Uftring Nissan

Internet Sales Manager

April 24, 2018

"4th auto"

- Adspence

Kramer was brand new when I first met him and provided great service. Almost 3 years later he found me the truck I had been waiting for and worked the deal to perfection. Thanks for the help and great service with the new one. See you in a couple months for 2 more!

Kramer Poulsen

April 24, 2018

"They make it easy to buy a car!"

- Peoriacarbuyer

I enquired about a Juke that this dealer had on the internet. They responded immediately and set me up an appointment to test drive the Juke. The price was fair, although I wish they could have haggled a little as I was paying “out the door cash” that day. But, they would not budge. My daughter, who wanted vanity plates, was told they couldn’t do that. The Secretary of State’s Office told us that they definitely could have done that. So we will now have to pay double the price to get vanity plates, not just an upcharge, as our salesman thought. But other than those small perks I could have used, everyone was very accommodating, sincere and did not mind having children to deal with while waiting. Great dealership and I look forward to getting to know the Nissan Juke. We had a finance guy, but I don’t remember his name! Sorry!

Curt Gleichman
Lettie Schmitt

April 23, 2018

"easiest car buying experience ever"

- screnshaw

We purchased a used Nissan Maxima here. We initially started internet talking with the internet person. I don't remember her name, they said she was new. She did an excellent job, responding to all our questions. Our salesman was Jasen Barnhart, he did a great job! We arrived at 10 am and decided to purchase the car. They had all the paperwork and everything done and the car was ours by 12pm No hassles, none of that car buying game playing. Everything went very smoothly. Jasen even gave us a call several days after to see how everything was going with us and our new car Ibrahim in financial, that helped us with our loan was very efficient and polite also. Thanks Uftring Nissan, when we are ready to look for another car we will be giving you a call.

Jasen Barnhart