Uftring Nissan

Tim Puentes

January 21, 2018

"Over-the-top!"

- Greg Hill

We are a family of eight! We were in need of a vehicle and bad! Uftring's staff, and especially Wesley Fischer and Chris Rocke, exemplified what it means to really serve the customer. As you can imagine (or maybe not), having half a dozen kids made the purchasing process a bit more lengthy. Not to mention the particular vehicle we were searching for, the NV, is super hard to find. That said, the Uftring staff demonstrated the utmost patience with us as it took time to find the right vehicle. And for that I am grateful! We're loving the ride! Well done guys and gals of Uftring! Well done!

Wesley Fischer
AJ Blunier
Ivan Waters

January 21, 2018

"Another Great Experience..."

- SuzieC

We had another great experience at Uftring Nissan. In need of a newer vehicle my husband went looking for my replacement. He knew I wanted another Maxima so he stopped in to view the inventory. They didn't have in stock the exact vehicle he knew I was wanting so the staff went right to work to see what they could find. In only a few days they located just what we were looking for and had it delivered. The next day my husband took me to look at cars (or so I thought) when we pulled in we parked next to a Brand New 2017 Black Nissan Maxima Platinum with a Giant White Bow on it. I couldn't believe it...it was for me...I was literally in tears. A lot took place before we arrived that day and with help from Tim and the Uftring Team my husband managed to completely blow me away with an AMAZING Surprise. Thank you Uftring Nissan...you really helped make my 2017 Christmas and Birthday one that I will remember ALWAYS!!

Tim Puentes
Todd Durm

January 19, 2018

"New Car sale"

- tommyg

Chris Rocke is a wonderful salesman at Uftring Nissan. He listened to us and helped us reach the right decision to buy a new 20188 Murano. Initiallyu, he spent time searching for a 2017 model hoping we could take advantage of any remaining stock. Unfortunately, the search found a few possibilities that in the end didn't meet our needs. Once we decided to buy a 2018 model, the dealership had one in inventory that met all of our requirements. Having decided to proceed with the purchase, Chris and the finance team kept the paperwork process streamlined. All of our requests were fulfilled. If you need a salesman who keeps you and your best interests in mind, go to Chris Rocke. We've bought several cars from him over the years and have always had a good experience.

AJ Blunier
Joe Phillips
Other Employees : Derek Demanes (finance)

Used 2001 Dodge Caravan