Uftring Weston Chevrolet Cadillac

Kevin Lundquist

Scott McLintock, Sales Consultant, Uftring Weston Chevrolet Cadillac

Scott McLintock

August 07, 2018

"Gave 'em a second chance"

- Wordman 1

This is the second vehicle we've bought from an Uftring dealership (both used). Had a few costly repairs to the first one but figured I was the one who chose not to buy the extended warranty when it was offered. Caveat emptor! My wife had been driving her Envoy Denali for nearly 10 years and we'd had good luck with it so decided to look at a GMC Acadia Denali as a replacement. The dealership han an extremely clean loaded model we both liked so we bought it. Ken Dickson, our salesman, was very easy to deal with as was Kendall Hearn, his manager. We've not had the new vehicle for very long but so far we're very pleased. Everyone at the dealership was great. We're happy with the deal we made and would deal with these folks in the future.

Ken Dickson
Tena Nicholson
Austin Street
Kendall Hearn
Kevin Lundquist

July 19, 2018

"Michigan buyer to Illinois !"

- Johngardea

Contacted Kyle about a 2000 Pontiac Firebird WS6 (my white whale) and he handled everything for me from the initial call to the delivery of my car to my front door in Fennville Michigan ! This guy WORKS for the customer which is rare nowadays in the used car business. You have made a customer for life buddy ! God Bless Sir !

Kyle Merritt

July 17, 2018

"Was fine until it wasn’t. "

- Mandymcglo

I am including both reviews. I was happy when we bought the vehicle. Now not even two months later, I am not. Review Update: not even two months later, there are multiple things wrong with my brand new car. We’ve made one payment before it had to be taken in to service. The wipers randomly turn on and when it rains (and we need them) we can’t control them. Also, ALL of the controls on the steering wheel quit working. Called on Friday to get the Trax into service and was told there was nothing open until Monday. Fair enough. Took the car in today and was told they know what’s wrong but won’t have the parts for a few days but it’s probably safe to drive. When I mentioned the wipers and chance of rain, I’m told there are no loaners available. As I sat in the lounge waiting, at least three folks left in their loaners. I would love to edit this review again and report that everything has been taken care of, but at this point I can’t suggest anyone buy from here. As I left the service department, I felt like a number rather than a valued customer. ***We worked with a wonderful salesman named Phil and had a great experience. I wasn’t completely sure which vehicle I wanted. Phil had vehicles brought from other locations so I could check out each vehicle at the same location and drive them back to back to compare. Each person along the way of the buying process was friendly and helpful and I have zero complaints. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and suggest you ask for Phil :)

Phillip Clemmer