Uftring Weston Chevrolet Cadillac

Phillip Clemmer

Kevin Lundquist, General Manager, Uftring Weston Chevrolet Cadillac

Kevin Lundquist

September 29, 2018

"All my questions were answered along with staff was excellen"

- cargirl123

I was extremely happy with my experience at Uftring/Westen. Scott McClintock made me feel extremely comfortable in explaining everything with my car. He was genuine and an extremely caring individual! Uftring/Westin is extremely lucky to have him because of his experience and expertise any dealership would love to have him.

Scott McLintock

August 07, 2018

"Gave 'em a second chance"

- Wordman 1

This is the second vehicle we've bought from an Uftring dealership (both used). Had a few costly repairs to the first one but figured I was the one who chose not to buy the extended warranty when it was offered. Caveat emptor! My wife had been driving her Envoy Denali for nearly 10 years and we'd had good luck with it so decided to look at a GMC Acadia Denali as a replacement. The dealership han an extremely clean loaded model we both liked so we bought it. Ken Dickson, our salesman, was very easy to deal with as was Kendall Hearn, his manager. We've not had the new vehicle for very long but so far we're very pleased. Everyone at the dealership was great. We're happy with the deal we made and would deal with these folks in the future.

Ken Dickson
Tena Nicholson
Kendall Hearn
Kevin Lundquist

July 19, 2018

"Michigan buyer to Illinois !"

- Johngardea

Contacted Kyle about a 2000 Pontiac Firebird WS6 (my white whale) and he handled everything for me from the initial call to the delivery of my car to my front door in Fennville Michigan ! This guy WORKS for the customer which is rare nowadays in the used car business. You have made a customer for life buddy ! God Bless Sir !

Kyle Merritt