Valley Imports

402 40th St S, Fargo , North Dakota 58103

632 Reviews of Valley Imports

January 16, 2019

"Service at valley imports "

- Audi

The last several visits to this dealership, I have not gotten a loaner car. Since we travel a few hours for service it would be much appreciated to have a loaner car to run multiple errands and have a place to hold my bags while in Fargo. I’m not sure if this is common now days, but it’s worth researching other dealerships to see if a car is given, and if it is, I think it would be worth changing dealerships. It certainly plays a thought into wanting to purchase our future cars in Fargo. overall I have been happy with the service, but the loaner situation could be a deal breaker when traveling so far and being stuck for so long. I have utilized the service car and he is very kind, it’s just not the same.

"Awesome detail services!"

- Brian Gullickson

Super friendly and fast! Great rates and attention to detail is amazing. I'm glad that I was referred to Valley Imports ! Thank you very much!

Angi Bigelow
Brian Mackner

Valley Imports responded

Thank you for the great review! We are glad you chose Valley Imports as well!!

"Multiple service issues"

- BORNHAWKIFAN

I came in multiple times for multiple service issues. Each time, I had Michelle as my service advisor. She was very informative, she was punctual with replies and always treated me like family. I highly recommend her for all your service needs.

Valley Imports responded

We appreciate the great review and the kind words for Michelle! Thank you!!

January 16, 2019

"Good service as always "

- HRVYHENDERSON

Reliable friendly service. I enjoy the little videos I get from the service technician showing me that things are looking or that there needs to some work over and above the routine maintenance.

Erik Swenson
Erik Quenzer

Valley Imports responded

Thank you very much for the review! We are glad you enjoy the videos and we will continue to find ways to make your service experience truly exceptional!

January 16, 2019

"Excellent service, highly recommend! "

- Amanske

The employees were very knowledgeable and caring about my needs and understanding of the new vehicle I purchased. I appreciate everything they did for me!

Kristen Pagel
Robbie Seaman

Valley Imports responded

We appreciate your business and are grateful for this review! Enjoy your new vehicle!!

January 15, 2019

"I had a recall on my 2014 at. "

- BRANDON61895

Michelle was a great help in any questions I had during the repair process of my car. Overall, your service department left a great impression of how your dealership is ran.

John Aarfor

Valley Imports responded

Thank you for the kind words regarding Michelle and thank you very much for the 5 star review! we sincerely appreciate your business!!

January 15, 2019

"Premier service provided by Valley Imports"

- SEANOSMITH

The staff at Valley Imports goes the extra mile to make servicing your vehicle as easy as possible. On top of that the service is excellent. The treated me like I was their best customer. Thanks Valley Imports.

Valley Imports responded

Awesome review! We greatly appreciate the 5 stars and we DO think every customer is our best customer!! Thank you for the business!!

"It was great"

- BYUNGJOO95

I had a good experience with Valley Imports. Especially Robbie was very friendly f to me and explained all the things that I was curious about.

Todd Potulny
Robbie Seaman
Jeff Richmond

Valley Imports responded

We are grateful for the review and happy that you had a memorable experience! enjoy your vehicle!!

"Attention To Detail"

- Ryan

I was in for a minor alignment issue recently. The service department really went the extra mile to make sure that everything was not only correct according to the manufacturer, but to my liking as well. This is nothing short of the best service department around!

Brian Mackner

Valley Imports responded

Wow! Thank you so much for kind words and the 5 stars!! We are grateful for your business!!

"Excellent service"

- MBROWN29

As usual, Michelle and all the staff are welcoming and helpful at check in and in keeping one informed on the status of the service.

Erik Swenson
Zach Watterson

Valley Imports responded

Thank you very much for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business!