Valley Imports

Production Manager
Wayne Lepp, Service Advisor, Valley Imports

Wayne Lepp

February 19, 2019

"Friendly staff and very helpful "

- ALIMARR Verified Customer

I was referred to this dealership. My husband and father in law knows the sales manager. I was greeted with a welcome smile. The staff are very friendly and helped me get the vehicle I was satisfied with. They are able to answer questions about my car and kept in touch with me about my vehicle I got. The business is very cleaned and has snacks and beverages for the customers. I’m very satisfied with this dealership. I’m a very happy customer.

Jescie Flores
3.0
Todd Potulny
Bill Thingelstad
Dzmitry Yatsuk

February 19, 2019

"100k service"

- KYLIE_OLSEN Verified Customer

Great check in and communication throughout the service for updates that they found. Also fantastic to have a clean car when we picked it up!

February 15, 2019

"LOOOOVE my new ride!"

- BethG Verified Customer

Erik was a FANTASTIC help when it came to getting me into a new vehicle. I had test driven a few cars with him, then decided I didn't want a new car, then I realized I actually needed to get into something better. He was SO patient and was not pushy at all. I loved my hybrid, but there was something about this Tiguan that really drew me in. I have refused to drive an SUV since a car accident I had in 2003; I just didn't feel safe sitting up in a high vehicle after that. This Tiguan is NOTHING like that old SUV I was driving. It's stable, it's quiet and comfortable. The assisted driving tech is so cool. I have never driven such a nice vehicle and seriously cannot believe that it's mine! I would absolutely work with Erik again in the future!!

Erik Swenson