Valley Imports

Tana Martin, Sales Consultant, Valley Imports

Tana Martin

Matt Walz, Business Manager, Valley Imports

April 18, 2018

"How Car Buying Should Be"

- Hunter 4

Erik was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to about vehicles and made it easy to find the right one. He worked around my schedule to find time to test drive and get the paperwork done. I'd recommend him to anyone.

April 14, 2018

"Nothing to be afraid of"

- DKim81

I've always hated buying vehicles from dealerships. The pressure, the waiting, the feeling of being another commission check. Not at Valley Imports and more specifically not with Robbie Seaman. Don't let his age fool you, Robbie is professional, knowledgeable, and he respects that your time is valuable. I never felt pressured to buy something I didn't need and I felt he GENUINELY wanted to make me happy, not just earn a sale. The entire team at Valley was so helpful. Robbie made sure I knew exactly what was happening every step of the way and why. By the time I drove off the lot in my new car, I was beyond confident in my purchase and extremely happy with every step of my experience.

Robbie Seaman

April 05, 2018

"First Class Customer Service"

- Nick Thompson

My wife and I purchased a 2018 VW Atlas on 2/17/18. We had a good idea of what we were looking for and Valley Imports had exactly it. Our purchase was one of the easiest, most enjoyable auto purchases we’ve made. We live in Bismarck, and I contacted Erik Swenson on Friday about the vehicle we ended up buying; it was new tothe lot and didn’t have pictures, etc. yet. Erik was generous with his time, and sent a quick video to introduce himself and provide a quick video tour of the vehicle we were looking at. We slept on the choice Friday night, and contacted Erik Saturday morning to let him know that we wanted to go ahead with the purchase. Erik was off Saturday, but arranged for pickup of the vehicle, had the vehicle washed, full of gas, and waiting for us. Erik was also there waiting when we pulled in from Bismarck. I let him know that I respected his day off and understood if he couldn’t be there for delivery, but he assured me he had the time and wanted to be there. When we got there, he took the time to go through the vehicle front-to-back and show us all the systems. It was great that Erik had this vehicle as a personal one himself; he was very knowledgeable on it. I also really appreciated when Erik called later in the week, to follow up and make sure everything was going well with the new car. Throughout the process, we never felt pressured. Erik was awesome, and Todd, who handled our paperwork, was efficient helping us with paperwork and financing. Both very nice people. Thank you for the great experience. When it comes time for our next vehicle purchase, or we have the opportunity to recommend a dealership, you guys will definitely be at the top of our list. Nick and Jess Thompson Bismarck, ND

Other Employees : Todd Potulny