Valley Imports

Michelle Alm

August 10, 2017

"Great staff all around"

- Jonithan

I recently purchased a used Porsche Cayenne. Couldnt ask for more. Very freindly and knowledgeable employees. Everything went extremely smooth. I will definitely return and hope to work with the same people next time. THANKS SO MUCH!!

Steve Dargen
Kristen Pagel
Other Employees : Kaia Hudson

August 04, 2017

"Great Buying Experience"

- Deeda

I needed something big enough to transport 4 grandchildren, but small enough that it would be comfortable to drive. Erik Swenson was well-informed and very pleasant to work with. The Mitsubishi Outlander I purchased suits me perfectly.

Erik Swenson

July 27, 2017

"Good work"

- cyrus

I was mad at the service I received but after I spoke with a manager she was able to work with me to make me happy which I was very happy when she called back trying to make me happy has a customer. I'm happy with the customer service from the manager.

Cory Burkhardt