Van Horn Ford Chevrolet of Newhall

Directions

By Type

Showing 259 reviews

October 11, 2022

I needed two new key fobs programmed to upgrade to remote start. The Service Manager was very positive and very helpful. He told me he had a guy who could program the new key fobs in 30 minutes. These Gus More

by oclare2043
Service Manager
Oct 11, 2022 -

Van Horn Ford Chevrolet of Newhall responded

It was our pleasure to assist you with your remote start! Thanks for giving the Van Horn Ford Chevrolet of Newhall team a shoutout. We're always happy to step in and help!

October 07, 2022

Edit UPDATE: At approximately 10:30 on Friday October 7, 2022, I returned a call to Nate the GM at Van Horn after he called my husband instead of me. He offered to refund my money for the lifetime oil chang More

by Tmmyer525
Shawn, Megan, Nate
October 07, 2022

Easy to deal with, professional knowledgeable sales and financing staff. It was well worth the 5 hour drive from Illinois . Thank you … More

by Fatboy66$
Stephan and Shawn
Oct 07, 2022 -

Van Horn Ford Chevrolet of Newhall responded

Our team is thrilled to see that their service was worth the trip! Thanks for choosing Van Horn Ford Chevrolet of Newhall and please let us know if you need anything down the line!

September 07, 2022

Friendly dealership that strives to get you in the vehicle of your choice, at a price you can afford, plus free oil changes sets them apart! More

by Curt
Rick, Shawn, and Zach
Sep 07, 2022 -

Van Horn Ford Chevrolet of Newhall responded

Curt, thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a successful purchase experience working with the Van Horn Ford Chevrolet of Newhall team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back again down the road!

September 06, 2022

Very nice to work with. Honest about trade value and extended warranty and other options. More

by kellyjwallace2000
Sep 07, 2022 -

Van Horn Ford Chevrolet of Newhall responded

Kelly, thank you for sharing your great review! We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again at Van Horn Ford Chevrolet of Newhall. Enjoy the ride!

August 26, 2022

Friendly, attentive, and made purchasing a vehicle a swift and easy process. I would go back again! More

by Allison
Stephan
Aug 26, 2022 -

Van Horn Ford Chevrolet of Newhall responded

When we see words like "friendly" and "attentive", we know we are doing a great job. Thank you for sharing your purchasing experience with Van Horn Ford Chevrolet of Newhall! Safe travels, Allison!

August 25, 2022

Outstanding customer service and support. They kept me advised as to the process and I could not be more satisfied with the results. More

by Denverdavis5
Keonna
Aug 26, 2022 -

Van Horn Ford Chevrolet of Newhall responded

We couldn't ask for a better review! It's always our pleasure to offer communicative assistance. Thanks for being a Van Horn Ford Chevrolet of Newhall customer!

August 16, 2022

Sales people were helpful and courteous. The after sale benefits will make maintaining the truck easier. More

by Jim west
Rick Miller and 2 others
Aug 16, 2022 -

Van Horn Ford Chevrolet of Newhall responded

We're so pleased you had a great experience with the Van Horn Ford Chevrolet of Newhall team. Thanks for the kudos and have a great day!

August 15, 2022

Rick and the Team at Van Horn were great to work with and they worked very hard to sell us our vehicle at the price that worked for us. We were very pleased with our experience! More

by Rita & Grant Wolf
Aug 16, 2022 -

Van Horn Ford Chevrolet of Newhall responded

Rita & Grant, thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had a successful purchase experience working with Rick and the Van Horn Ford Chevrolet of Newhall team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back again down the road!

August 03, 2022

Best salesman and Sales Manager that I have ever dealt with in my 75 years of life!! More

by npeska
Aug 04, 2022 -

Van Horn Ford Chevrolet of Newhall responded

Your review is what we love to see! We're thrilled our sales team delivered exceptional assistance that left such an impression on you. Thanks for choosing Van Horn Ford Chevrolet of Newhall. We hope to work with you again!