Van Hyundai

Stevie Van Pelt

Fayaz Keeshavjee, Internet Manager, Van Hyundai

Fayaz Keeshavjee

November 14, 2017

"The exact car I was looking far; color and all"

- pat_tanamachi Verified Customer

Sent an internet request for car color and features I was looking far. Immediately received a list of cars with Vin#'s from sales manager. Within minutes, I was contacted by Lou Margetis, who invited me in to test drive the vehicle. Lou was a very gracious host. He welcomed me and gave me a thorough run down on the cars' features. He was patient, kind and helpful. Lou also accompanied me on the test drive, giving further information on the Sonata's drive and safety features. Sure did appreciate his knowledge. The Sales Manager, Faz????, very kindly had my car delivered by 2 young men from the dealership. One was the porter and the other young man worked in parts, I believe. These 2 guys were FANTASTIC!! They gave me a thorough review on all the features of my car and how they work. They also programmed my garage door opener and synced my phone to cars' Bluetooth. Great Service!!!

November 02, 2017

"They Ruined My Car"

- Sherrie

We took our 2006 Hyundai Sonata in for a tapping noise which would occur infrequently while driving on the highway, when you accelerated rapidly. We had previously been told it might be a timing issue by another service company, but because the inside door handle was also broken, we took it to the local Hyundai service department for repair. We were shocked when they called us to say it needed a new engine, when no engine light ever came on, and the car has 55,000 miles on it. Out of curiosity, we looked up their reviews (should have done it earlier), and decided to take our car somewhere else. We left a message Sunday declining their service. When we went to pick it up, I could hear a horrible sound from across the parking lot where Jelisa was driving our car, and told my husband, OMG, It's coming from our car. They've ruined our car! When she pulled up in our car, it was making extremely loud sounds, sounds we have never heard before. My husband got in while I complained. Jelisa went to get the service rep, but my husband was too mad to stay, and left. When Daryl came out, I told him it wasn't making that noise when we brought it in, and he said it was. I disagreed, then I told him why we were going to a different dealership (and Daryl bad-mouthed them... figures). My husband did not make it home, as the once perfectly driveable car prior to leaving it at Van Hyundai, broke down several times on the way. He left it at a car service company, and told them what happened at Van Hyundai. We don't know what they did to our car yet, but they did something harmful, and then lied about it. Once Home, we called Daryl and complained, but it solved nothing. Even in my 60's, it is still hard to understand dishonesty, and meanness. I cried because of what they did, and I never cry. But it sickens me. We will seek legal counsel to see what can be done to right this wrong.

Daryl, Jelisa

October 23, 2017

"My Hyundai experience "

- Crystal

This dealership was very helpful and professional. They made the buying process go very smoothly and they explained everything in detail. Michael Abelino assisted through the process and very grateful for his deligence. I will definitely spread this experience and share with my friends and family.

Micheal Abelino