Van Hyundai

Stevie Van Pelt

Fayaz Keeshavjee, Internet Manager, Van Hyundai

Fayaz Keeshavjee

December 23, 2018

"Best Dealership to buy from"

- Edergabriel00

My family and I went in to look at a car for my sister. As soon as we walked up to the door we were greeted by a friendly face, Jonathan Richardson. He took us to his office and began the process. After we looked at the car and took it for a test drive (which looked and drove amazing), we went back to his office and talked with manager Mike A. Both men treated us with a lot of care, respect, and flexibility to our demands. And finally, we were taken to Tim G. to finalize the buy. Tim was very friendly, patient and helpful. Explained every detail and answer every question we asked, regardless of how repetitive we were. In the end, the deal was finalized and my sister was able to walk out happy with a brand new car, for a very fair price. This place has outstanding customer service: very friendly , and helpful . Definitely will recommend it to friends and family.

Jonathan Richardson, Mike Abelino, and Tim Goodman

October 31, 2018

"Horrible Customer Service from my Service Consultant - Hagen"

- Alisa West

I called the Service Consultant (Hagen) on a Friday to tell him that I thought my sunroof or window was leaking. He said to bring it in Monday. I showed up Monday and he told me that he would have a technician look at it around 1pm and he would call me with the results. He did not call until 4pm and then told me that they would not be able to look at my car until Tuesday. His excuse was that they were a technician down the previous week which was causing delays. Why did he not tell me this on Friday? He did not call me Tuesday by noon so I called him and he told me they still could not get to my car. My car had been sitting at Van Hyundai for 2 days and no one had even started looking at it or told me when they COULD get to it. I told him that I was coming to get my car and would make sure that Hyundai knew what poor customer service I received from Hagen. I took my car to Freeman Hyundai after 5pm and they knew exactly what is was and had their technician look at it the very next morning. My taillights were leaking so water was getting in my Genesis coupe. I saw online that there was a recall for this in 2015 but not before then. My question to Hyundai would be why did I have to pay for something they knew was wrong in the assembly of the Genesis Coupe?

Hagen

August 10, 2018

"NO SERVICE--Bought 2015 Sonata and also a 2014 Sonata"

- Paul Simmang

Buy your car from another dealership! Seriously. Do yourself a huge favor. As of 8-10-18 this is my fourth time to have to fix the same problem (detachment of Turbo hose) on our 2015 Sonata Limited Edition Turbo and this dealership does not respond. I have called and even went online to fill out their web form. Within a few hours of filling out the web form asking for help a sales rep calls me and says 'Since you are having problems with your car would you like to bring it in and we can sell you a new car'. Seriously? STAY AWAY FROM VAN. High turnover in staff. Unprofessional. Stay away!!!!

Casey