VanDevere Auto Outlet

James Barlow, Finance Manager, VanDevere Auto Outlet

James Barlow

4.4

January 29, 2018

"Fair, Honest, Enjoyable Experience "

- browns fan 1

Mitch made my experience very easy to choose VanDevere for purchasing a new vehicle and the warranty is exceptional I'd recommend buying a car here. It was nice to be treated as a person, not a number. Mitch kept in touch with me when a vehicle came in that he thought was best suited for me and eventually we found the right one.

January 24, 2018

"Extremely disappointed!"

- beth Yoder

We purchased a van from them last week and had it delivered to our home in Indianapolis, IN. We were extremely disappointed when we found that the gas tank and windshield washer tank were empty and the owner's manual was missing. When we called to have these issues reconciled, they had no desire to make them right. Their website has a list of values but we cannot vouch for those values lived out by them. Simply because we did not finance through them and live out of state, doesn't mean we deserve to be treated any less. We will never recommend this auto group to anyone!

Cory Kanis
2.0

January 16, 2018

"Very friendly and willing to go the extra mile"

- Chris Boyer

I stopped her because I found a car online that looked like a good deal. I ended up not really liking that one but my salesperson was willing to do what ever it took to help me find a car I liked. We test drove vehicles between three different locations (their various lots) around town in order to find just the right one. In the end I decided not to buy from them but for external reasons having nothing to do with the dealership. I'd highly recommend them and will certainly keep them in mind for all my future vehicle purchases!

Used 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $11889