Vandergriff Toyota

Sales Associate

October 13, 2017

"Best experience ever"

- David A Holland

I have not bought a lot of cars in the past mainly because of the painful experience of trying to get a good deal. But I've bought enough of them and from enough dealers to know that Vandergriff does it right. Vandergriff has it down so well now with their online applications that the only time we spent was agreeing on a deal, once that was done everything went fast. Not one time was I pressured and even after the sale was complete the entire staff involved has followed up to make sure my experience was the best. No doubt at all I will remain part of the Vandergriff family and will recommend to anyone I know looking for a used or new car to go talk with a Vandergriff dealer. This was my fifth from them (2 used and 3 new) over a 20 year span and I always find myself coming back.

Eric Hill
Other Employees : Carlo (CJ) Archie (sales) and Brian Cardwell (financing)

October 13, 2017

"great experience"

- Elizabeth Young

My husband and I loved working with Jermaine Samuels. He was very knowledgable and available whenever we had a question. We purchased the care sight unseen and it could not have been an easier experience!

Jermaine Samuels

October 11, 2017

"Positive experience. "

- Cynthia D.

Friendly staff in both sales and service departments. this is the second vehicle purchase at Vandergriff. Toyota. Made purchasing a new car a stress free process.

John Gollie