Varsity Ford

Whirlington Anderson

August 18, 2018

"Fantastic experience!"

- Jeanne 1972

Whirlington was an amazing sales representative. He took his time answering my questions and walking me through the process. He made sure that I felt comfortable with my purchase and that I was completely satisfied. I will definitely be making future purchases for vehicles from this dealership. Their customer service is the best.

Whirlington Anderson
Kay Ferguson

August 17, 2018

"Great expreince"

- Sharon & Tony

Jim Patarello was great. Honest and just wonderful. I made a appt and when I arrived he had the keys available and said here go ahead and look it over and if you want to take for a drive let me know. Didn't look over my shoulder as I explored the car. I did take it for a drive. When I came back I wasn't quite sure since it was a big purchase. He said go home and sleep on it and I will hold the car until noon. Went home did my homework and went back the next day and purchased the car. I highly recommend Jim.

James Patarello

August 17, 2018

"Great experience with Joe Stanford"

- Chasman

Joe did a great job, kept us informed about our vehicle, and answered all of our questions. We will most certainly call him again when we need another car. We will also pass the good word out to our neighbors and friends. Thanks again Joe!

Joe Stanford