Vatland Honda

700 U.S. Hwy 1, Vero Beach, Florida 32962

Tom  Aspromonte, Sales & Leasing & Service & Parts Professional Consultant, Vatland Honda

Tom Aspromonte

Sales & Leasing & Service & Parts Professional Consultant
Jacques (aka Jack) Pons, Sales Consultant, Vatland Honda

Jacques (aka Jack) Pons

David Farewell, Finance Manager, Vatland Honda

Dolly Sanchez, Finance Manager, Vatland Honda

Dolly Sanchez

December 16, 2017

"No High Pressure Sales!"

- Cheryl246

This is the first car buying experience I've ever had where I did not feel pressured or intimidated by anyone at the dealership. Bill Green, the Sales Associate, was highly recommended to me by a friend. After meeting him, I knew why. Bill was knowledgeable, informative, and answered all my questions and concerns without once trying to steer me to any vehicle other than what I wanted. No pressure to upgrade, just quality service. Single women often feel demeaned or taken advantage of in many car dealerships. Not so with Bill Green at Vatland. Finance Manager, David Farewell, was very helpful, and again, no high pressure. David actually gave me some asked-for advice, which saved me money. I will return to Vatland Honda when it's time to buy a car again, and will definitely refer them to friends.

Bill Green

December 13, 2017

"The best Honda Dealer in town."

- Terrence C

Shopped all the dealers in town. Bill Green was the best. I am sure I got the best possible deal and I love my new HRV. Terrence C.

Bill Green
Dolly Sanchez

December 10, 2017

"Awesome Experience "

- Aaron S

I purchased a 2018 Honda Ridgeline yesterday and I am extremely happy with the whole process of doing business with Vatland Honda. Jacques Pons was the sales consultant that helped me and he was great to work with. It was a no pressure buying experience with great customer service. I am really liking the Ridgeline so far and expect to for years to come. David made the finance part go smoothly which is a big plus. I have bought a lot of cars over the years and this was the best experience I have had yet. Thank you Vatland team!

Jacques (aka Jack) Pons