Vatland Honda

700 U.S. Hwy 1, Vero Beach, Florida 32962

Jacques (aka Jack) Pons, Sales Consultant, Vatland Honda

Jacques (aka Jack) Pons

Tom  Aspromonte, Sales & Leasing & Service & Parts Professional Consultant, Vatland Honda

Tom Aspromonte

Dolly Sanchez

October 18, 2017

"Family friendly"

- jastaski

As a recent widow of a top mechanic I have been at a loss when I have a question or concern. Vatland has a drive up service center and I drive through and ALWAYS they are kind and helpful in solving my questions or problems. I recently switched cars and I believe I had the very best deal for my situation. Everything about Vatland speaks of excellent customer service.

Blake Kwek

October 17, 2017

"New lease for son"

- Nybutterfly

We are always treated well at this dealership. Not pushy, understanding, learn what their customers like and are very friendly. We own 4 Honda’s and will buy another.

Jacques (aka Jack) Pons

October 13, 2017

"Smooth car buying experience"

- JMCH88

Tom was kind, professional, and diligent with my car buying experience. From "Hello" to "Good Bye" all my questions and concerns were either answered or anticipated. Each step of the process was broken down and I was carried through each with ease. I had some car buying nerves before coming to Vatland Honda but afterwards I left happy and excited with my new car purchase. I will be coming back here for my next car and I would recommend Tom to any car shopper.

Tom Aspromonte