Vern Eide Chevrolet Buick GMC

GM Product Specialist

February 17, 2019

"Great to work with!"

- Brad H

Easy to communicate with! I live in Rapid City and was interested in a vehicle they had on they lot. All my questions were quickly answered and they were able to have the paperwork ready when I arrived.

Drew Carroll
Jonathan Hatwan

January 20, 2019

"Service: oil change with wash and inside of the car detail"

- Grabdude

I took my daughter's car in for a serve on Sat., 19 Jan 2019 and the service was excellent. I called at 9:30 am on that same day to ask for an opening to get an oil change and possible wash/detail. The Service Manager (Mike) fit me in to an already busy schedule and could not promise that Casidy and Chalee could fit the a wash/detail job, but he would ask them to try. I dropped of the car and ran some errands with my wife, and when I arrived back at the Service counter I was told the girls fit the car in for the wash/detail. This type of can do service is why I buy and get our family vehicles serviced at this location. Get Job Casidy, Chalee and Mike for getting us taken care of at the last minute.

Mike Vennard
Chalee Mckinney
Other Employees : Casidy

December 28, 2018

"Very poor response "

- Jake

The salesman started a text conversation after I stated I was interested in a vehicle through their website. He asked if I had any questions about it, which I did since no pictures of the vehicle were online. Those questions went unanswered. Very poor service

Trent Hennagir