Vern Eide Chevrolet Buick GMC

Levi Hilkemeier

August 13, 2018

"new GMC truck "

- Diamonds

Low pressure, pleasant experience. I owned a 2016 gmc slt truck and went in to see what my value was towards a new 2018 like truck. To my surprise the 16 held its value well. The difference to move to the 18 was what thought was fair. I’m in the new truck and I’m very happy.

Wayne Konz
Gene Kitchens

August 10, 2018

"Gmc 2015"

- Gau33

My salesman was Drew. Great service, no pressure to make an unwanted purchase. All around im happy with the vehicle i bought at Vern Eide.

Drew Carroll

August 10, 2018

"Amazing customer service!"

- Key FOB Master

I had the best experience here at Vern Eide. My inquiries were promptly addressed with a personal call from CJ. He answered all my questions, and was patient when I told him I wasn't sure about the vehicle. A few days later, I called him and told him I would like to look at the vehicle after all, however, it was his day off. That did not stop him from delivering some of the best customer service I have seen in awhile ( it is becoming a lost art). He contacted someone at the dealership to help me out. This was nice, because we live more than 2 hours from the dealership. When we arrived at the dealership, I was immediately greeted by Brady- keys in hand, with the vehicle ready for me to test drive. He was very friendly, and answered all my questions. The whole experience was fantastic! These guys will be my first call when we are in the market for another vehicle. Thank you, CJ and Brady for a phenomenal car buying experience. It is usually a tedious job, but you guys made it fun and easy. Thanks again for all your hard work!

Brady Zimmerman