Vern Eide Chevrolet Buick GMC

Wayne Konz

October 10, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Nichole R

We had a great experience with the salesman and company when purchasing our new truck. They kept us informed of the status of the truck and its availability.

Alex Bormann
Matt Engelland

October 03, 2017

"Honest and fair dealership "

- Rodder

We had a great experience with Ryan! He went above and beyond by making sure the car was completely cleaned, windows tinted, and a chip in the windshield fixed before he would allow us to drive it off the lot! He was so nice and personable! I've never had a car buying experience so pleasurable! Levi in finance was also great--making sure our financing was better than what we were offered at our bank!! 6 days after having the car I had to call the dealership back as the windshield ended up cracking and they stood behind it and are replacing it on Friday! Thanks Verne Eide and Ryan!

Ryan Kristensen
Levi Hilkemeier

October 02, 2017

"Above and beyond service provided"

- Tara Hanson

My daughter and I were traveling from Laramie, Wyoming to North of Minneapolis, MN with her older pick up truck and a loaded horse trailer. As we pulled into to get gas on Saturday morning she quickly realized she had no power steering and limited braking. We contacted the dealership and spoke to Mr. Senger, we explained to him our situation and he told us we could bring it right in. We were treated with the outmost respect from Mr. Senger. He located the parts we needed, communicated with me throughout the day and was able to get us back on the road that afternoon. As the Controller of a dealer group her in MN I hold other dealerships up to very high standards. Mr. Senger, his technicians and parts department are top notch! We were blessed to have been treated so well. I would highly recommend the service department to anyone in the Mitchell area. Thank you so much!

Jim Senger
Other Employees : I apologize I did not get the technicians name but please pass my thank you on to him for working so hard to get us on the road as well.

Used 2010 GMC Sierra 1500, $16995