Vicksburg Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New/Used Internet Sales
Joe Mater, New/Used Car Internet Sales , Vicksburg Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Joe Mater

New/Used Car Internet Sales

Matt  Sproul, New/Used Car Internet Sales Consultant, Vicksburg Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Matt Sproul

New/Used Car Internet Sales Consultant

Todd Munson, Assistant Used Car Manager, Vicksburg Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Todd Munson

Assistant Used Car Manager

March 11, 2019

"Quick and easy. "

- Jjbrown33

I had a great experience with the entire team at Vicksburg Dodge Jeep. Melanie was helpful in getting the exact Jeep I wanted. The new car sales manager was great in making the numbers work. I will be back and will send my friends and family.

January 25, 2019

"Absolutely amazing !!!"

- Kaitierbugs

Love my new vehicle. Mel worked with me to help my achieve my goals in what I was looking for in a new vehicle. Made the experience effortlessly and simple. I’ve been a Chevy girl my whole life, think I have been converted.

December 18, 2018

"Great service "

- Iceman6168

Melanie was very helpful in purchasing the perfect car at the perfect price. She was so nice, made me feel very comfortable in a very stressful situation. Thank you Melanie Farrington.

Used 2009 Chevrolet Corvette, $26995