Village Pointe Toyota

18201 Cuming St., Omaha, Nebraska 68022

1166 Reviews of Village Pointe Toyota

June 18, 2018

"From Lease to Own made simple"

- mannyrosendo

I decided to keep my leased Camry and the help from Justin was exceptional. We were upfront from the beginning with my costs and all the necessary steps for me to definitely keep my car as soon as the lease was up. Thanks to whole team including Correne and Sam for working out the best deal for me to feel comfortable about my buy.

Justin D'Angelo
Sam Bellanti
Coreen Jones
Jun 19, 2018 -

Village Pointe Toyota responded

Thanks for the fantastic review! We always encourage our employees to go above and beyond for our customers, and we’re so happy that our staff did just that! We really appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you here again!

June 17, 2018

"Great car buying experience "

- Richkennedy0710

Just bought our second vehicle from Village Pointe and Jose. Jose is very knowledgeable and great to work with. Feels like we have a friend at the dealership. Next time we need a vehicle I’ll be calling Jose again. Highly recommend contacting him we you need a vehicle. Jordan in finance is also great to work with.

Jose L Lopez
Jordan Bleibaum
Jun 18, 2018 -

Village Pointe Toyota responded

Thank you for your wonderful review! We always encourage our employees to go above and beyond for our customers, and we’re so happy that our staff did just that! We really appreciate your continued business and we hope to see you here again!

June 15, 2018

"Great experience"

- 05Geeks

The Chris my salesman was excellent. No high pressure sales. They help find the vehicle you want. This was my second vehicle purchased here. I would recommend them to anyone.

Chris Risling
Jordan Bleibaum
Jun 18, 2018 -

Village Pointe Toyota responded

Thank you for your great review and recommendation! We’re glad you enjoyed working with Chris! We’re proud to have him on our team as he exemplifies our values. We really appreciate your continued business and we hope you are loving your new car!

June 14, 2018

"Awesome Service!"

- JRoss

We were in the market for a good used car and Justin was able to point us in the right direction while listening to our financial needs as well. There was no pressure and I felt like he truly listened to our concerns. Not only did Justin and the entire team (Justin, Sam and Sharrieff) at Village Pointe provide great service but they also were very competitive with finding us the best rate! We will only buy cars from Village Pointe and Justin going forward. JRoss

Justin D'Angelo
Sam Bellanti
Sharrieff McIntosh
Jun 15, 2018 -

Village Pointe Toyota responded

Thank you for your great review! We always encourage our employees to go above and beyond for our customers, and we’re so happy that our staff did just that! We appreciate your business and we look forward to a long relationship with you!

"Highlander Purchase"

- rwalter1

Rusty Russell did a fabulous job with coordinating and facilitating our purchase. We purchased our Highlander from out of state (Illinois) and he made it pretty seamless. We were even able to have our vehicle driven to us, and our trade-in picked up from one of their Toyota drivers! Rusty was easy to work with, very responsive, and did his best to get us a great deal. I would definitely recommend him and this dealership!

Rusty Russell
Larry Thomas
. .
Other Employees : Stan

Village Pointe Toyota responded

Thanks for your review and recommendation! We aim for excellence, and we’re thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us here at Village Pointe Toyota! We really appreciate your feedback and we hope you are loving your new Highlander!

June 13, 2018

"In to purchase a fresh car for a great deal"

- Kyojin84

Thank you Jose for helping us out, you made us feel like family. Made buying a car fun and easy. Thank you! We will be coming back for future purchases.

Jose L Lopez

Village Pointe Toyota responded

Thanks for your wonderful review! We’re glad you enjoyed working with Jose! We’re proud to have him on our team as he exemplifies our values. We wish you many happy miles in your new car! We'll see you next time!

"Chris Risling"

- Iboughtacorolla

Chris was great to work with! He sent very detailed pics of the car and assured me that I would not be disappointed in my 4 hour round trip! Him and his team stayed late and did not complain a bit! Very satisfied with my experience as well as all the staff! Would recommend to friends and family!

Chris Risling
Sharrieff McIntosh

Village Pointe Toyota responded

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and more importantly, thanks for coming to us for the purchase of your vehicle! We hope that you love it and enjoy it to the fullest. Please let us know if there is anything more that we can do and we'll see you next time!

June 12, 2018

"Great car buying experience with Sicilia"

- LisaNelson5687

Sicilia was very accommodating and friendly throughout the entire process. She is a low pressure salesperson and made finding the right car for me an enjoyable one. I would highly recommend buying a car from her at Village Pointe Toyota in Omaha Nebraska. Thank you, Sicilia!

Sicilia Antal

Village Pointe Toyota responded

Thank you for your fantastic review! We’re glad you enjoyed working with Sicilia! We’re proud to have her on our team as she exemplifies our values! We appreciate your business and we look forward to a long relationship with you!

June 11, 2018

"Second car and completely satisfied again! "

- Sammy

Robb was awesome! Very helpfully with everything! Showed me everything about the car and answered every single question I had! 5 out of 5 stars!

Robb Stevens

Village Pointe Toyota responded

Thanks for the great review, Sammy! Customer service is our #1 priority and we thank you for recognizing our efforts! We really appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you here again!

June 11, 2018

"Excellent Tacoma Buying Experience"

- michael

Walked in to Village Pointe Toyota and was greeted my a friendly staff. We had already purchased our 2017 Sienna from VPT which was a very painless experience. Low pressure, stress-free environment led to an easy van purchase. So when I was ready to look for a truck I knew where to go. Mike Hansen provided a knowledgeable and respectful experience. He knew the Tacoma well and helped me understand all the features of the model I was interested in. Once the deal was finalized I walked away with a great truck for a reasonable price. Mike made my new acquisition painless and hassle-free. I will continue to deal with Village Pointe Toyota.

Mike Hansen
Terry Weis

Village Pointe Toyota responded

Thank you for your wonderful review, Michael! We aim for excellence, and we're thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us here at Village Pointe Toyota! We really appreciate your feedback and we hope you are loving your new truck! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

1 - 10 of 1,166 results