Village Pointe Toyota

18201 Cuming St., Omaha, Nebraska 68022

1287 Reviews of Village Pointe Toyota

September 17, 2018

"Friendly, patient, and affordable "

- Sajhart1196

They did an amazing job from beginning to end. As soon as I walked in I was being helped. Buying, I mean leasing was a whole new experience for me and Justin made it seem easy. Even after the sale he's there to help in anyway possible.

Justin D'Angelo
Sep 18, 2018 -

Village Pointe Toyota responded

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are very happy to know you left our dealership satisfied with your purchase and shopping experience. We appreciate your business and we would love to work with you again!

September 16, 2018

"Excellent experience in certified pre-owned!"

- Fletcher402

Rusty Russell was my sales representative and he went above and beyond to find me an ideal vehicle that had not even been posted on the dealership's website yet, and worked to find a price that worked for me. Don Blazek in service has been helping my family and myself for years with maintenance and was very helpful in the decision to trade in.

Donald Blazek
Mike Costello
Sep 18, 2018 -

Village Pointe Toyota responded

Thank you for the great review! At Village Pointe Toyota, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. We really appreciate your feedback! Enjoy your vehicle!

September 14, 2018

"Love Village Pointe Toyota!"

- Andreag718

Chris helped my husband and I find the perfect car priced within our tight budget. We were hesistant to look for cars at big dealers but are so glad we did. We also weren’t looking forward to the long process of purchasing but Chris was extremely nice, fast and helpful. We could not have asked for more.

Chris Risling
Sep 17, 2018 -

Village Pointe Toyota responded

Thank you for the wonderful review! At Village Pointe Toyota, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. We really appreciate your business! Enjoy your vehicle!

September 13, 2018

"Lease a Tacoma"

- Brenda

Excellent service and wonderful leasing consultant and business manager. Very friendly and caring. I will definitely purchase another vehicle from them in the future and recommend friends and family to check them out.

Justin D'Angelo
Coreen Jones
Other Employees : The receptionist was very friendly and helpful.
Sep 14, 2018 -

Village Pointe Toyota responded

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and more importantly, thanks for coming to us for the purchase of your vehicle! We hope that you love it and enjoy it to the fullest. Please let us know if there is anything more that we can do and we'll see you next time!

September 12, 2018

"Highlander purchase experience"

- Richard 38

My experience with Rob Stevenson was excellent. He reviewed the car I was looking at in relationship to all the bells and whistle‘s. His sales approach to me was courteous and gave me plenty room to make up my own mind as to whether or not I was going to purchase a new car. It’s one of the first experiences that I’ve had buying a car ride not feel pressured by the salesman And angered by the whole experience. We agreed on a price without haggling and I appreciated that. All in all the whole experience was satisfying.

Robb Stevens
Sep 13, 2018 -

Village Pointe Toyota responded

Thank you so much for your positive comments about Village Pointe Toyota, and congratulations on your new car! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. We really appreciate your business and we hope to see you here again!

September 12, 2018

"Grove"

- SJG

We had an very good experience. Our sales person was very professional and helpful. The purchasing processes was straightforward and easily understandable. We would recommend our sales person to others.

Sep 13, 2018 -

Village Pointe Toyota responded

Thank you for the wonderful review! At Village Pointe Toyota, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. We really appreciate your feedback. Enjoy your vehicle!

September 11, 2018

"Fantastic Customer Service"

- Skypilot

Last week I contacted Rusty about finding a Toyota Highlander. Rusty went over all of the options and helped me clarify what I needed in an Highlander. He located exactly what I needed and had it ready for pickup on Saturday. This is my second vehicle from Village Pointe Toyota. Rusty was exceptionally helpful and made the whole experience enjoyable. Everyone from the receptionist to the managers and Finance Department are helpful and made the whole car buying process pleasant. If I could, I would give Rusty Russell and Village Pointe Toyota 10 Stars.

Jordan Bleibaum
Sep 12, 2018 -

Village Pointe Toyota responded

Thank you so much for your positive comments about Village Pointe Toyota, and congratulations on your new car! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. We really appreciate your business and we wish you many happy miles in your new Highlander!

September 10, 2018

"Great customer service"

- Iskandar707

Anthony took a great care of me when i was shopping for a new vehicle. Great Customer service. Would definitely recommend that place for someone who doesn't have much experience in buying a new car.

Anthony Agosta
Sep 11, 2018 -

Village Pointe Toyota responded

Thank you for the wonderful review! Anthony is a great asset to our team and we’re glad you could experience his passion and commitment to customer service! We appreciate your business and we look forward to a long relationship with you!

September 09, 2018

"Fantastic customer service- Purchase of 2015 Toyota Camry SE"

- Rturn9

Rusty was great to work with and made the car buying experience great. This is our 2nd time buying from Village Point Toyota and we will definitely be back when in the market for a new car. If you are in the market for a new or used car, go to Village Point Toyota and ask for Rusty!

Jake Koch
Sep 10, 2018 -

Village Pointe Toyota responded

Thank you for the great review! We aim to build long-term relationships with our customers, and we’re very pleased to know that we’ve had the opportunity to work with you on several different occasions. We really appreciate your continued business! We'll see you next time!

September 08, 2018

"Very satisfied customers"

- Hawkeye

Sicilia was an outstanding sales person. Extremely pleasant and also very knowledgeable. She has a very pleasant personality and you automatically feel comfortable working with her .

Sicilia Antal
Mike Costello
Jake Koch
Sep 10, 2018 -

Village Pointe Toyota responded

Thank you for the great review! We are very happy to know that Sicilia took the time to find you the car you wanted and within your budget! We really appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you here again!

1 - 10 of 1,287 results