Village Pointe Toyota

1355 Reviews of Village Pointe Toyota

December 14, 2018

"A GREAT EXPERIENCE"

- corny

Justin D'Angelo was friendly, knowledgeable,and very convincing. The entire staff was extremely helpful.I am a loyal customer of Village Pointe Toyota,this is my third Rav 4.

Donald Blazek
December 13, 2018

"Anthony was great!"

- fergusonpd

Anthony was great and easy to work with...every detail was explained throughly and we are extremely happy with our Toyota van purchase! During the buying process the team was very kind to our kids who tagged along. Highly suggest working with Anthony and the Village Point team!

Anthony Agosta
Dec 14, 2018 -

Village Pointe Toyota responded

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are very happy to know you left our dealership satisfied with your purchase and shopping experience. We appreciate your business and we would love to work with you again!

December 12, 2018

"It felt like they wanted our business "

- Neil A. Horton

We had visited and worked with a handful of other dealers to include Toyota dealerships, Harold and the staff at Village Pointe were by far the friendliest and most eager to help us find a vehicle. We got the Car we wanted at a better price than we were expecting and left feeling very happy about the whole experience.

Harold Collins
Dec 13, 2018 -

Village Pointe Toyota responded

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and more importantly, thanks for coming to us for the purchase of your vehicle! We hope that you love it and enjoy it to the fullest. Please let us know if there is anything more that we can do and we'll see you next time!

December 12, 2018

"Satisfied buyer"

- rgc71276

Village Pointe Toyota was one of the best dealerships I'd frequented during my current search for the right vehicle to meet my needs. Jose Lopez was very knowledgeable and is the one who found the particular vehicle I purchased. He was very professional and did everything possible in convenient fashion to get this purchase done. It was a very easy seamless process and I'm very satisfied so far. I strongly suggest Jose and this dealership. Thank you kindly, Satified buyer

Jose L Lopez
Other Employees : Anthony Collins
Dec 13, 2018 -

Village Pointe Toyota responded

Thanks for the great review! It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Thank you so much for choosing Village Pointe Toyota! We really appreciate your business and we'll see you next time!

December 11, 2018

"New car purchase"

- Touring

I want to give Rusty 6 stars if I could for all of his help in the purchase of my new Avalon. His knowledge of the car was all I could have asked for and he was especially patient as he walked me through some of the new features this new car has. He also set me up for IPHONE connectivity guaranteed to be there for me with any future questions I may have, Very professional and courteous......Thank-you Rusty for a truly exceptional experience.

Rusty Russell
Other Employees : Steve Kurtz
Dec 12, 2018 -

December 11, 2018

"Best Sales Experience Ever"

- GLK

This is by far the greatest and easiest no hassle sales experience I’ve ever in dealt with. I’ve purchased many new vehicles from various dealers and have never have this easy of an experience. Told Justin what I wanted and he made It happen. Justin is the greatest and no haggling sales associate to deal with. Thanks to everyone that help out on my recent purchase.

Dec 12, 2018 -

December 07, 2018

"These guys are awesome. "

- Jbpm

I have been to several dealerships over the years and by far service and professionalism, Village Pointe Toyota is the best hands down. Rusty, Mohammad and Mike went out of their ways to help me and accomodate me in ways that made my shopping the best experience I have ever had. Thank you and keep up the excellent work.

Rusty Russell
Mike Costello
. .
Other Employees : Mohammad
Dec 10, 2018 -

December 04, 2018

"Went in for RAV4, came out with a Highlander!"

- Jim75

Justin set us up to drive a RAV4 for two days, and I really enjoyed having that car to drive. I was ready to buy, but we kept thinking about how it was little small for us when we have our grandchildren with us. Just started talking to us abut how we could get into a Highlander for just a little bit more money. After we thought on it for 24 hours, we were convinced - he found us just what we wanted for color and trim, and the next day we had it - an excellent experience provided by Justin.

Dec 05, 2018 -

December 03, 2018

"Legitimately a pleasure to work with "

- KatyM

We checked out two other local dealerships (Toyota/Chevy) and Village Pointe earned our business hands-down. Justin D'Angelo was thorough, answered all of our questions and made sure that everything from the vehicle features to financing was transparent. We received two other quotes on our trade in and Justin was able to match that plus offer a better deal on the vehicles. We walked away with fully loaded autos and a great maintenance package for each for less than the other dealership was quoting a purchase / lease combo for two vehicles. If the service department is half as good as the sales / financing is then I will be extremely happy. Thanks for all of your hard work and professionalism Justin. We truly had a great experience, for the first time, buying our vehicles.

Mike Costello
Dec 04, 2018 -

Village Pointe Toyota responded

Thank you so much for your positive comments about Village Pointe Toyota, and congratulations on your new car! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience! We truly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to a long relationship with you!

December 01, 2018

"Jose was awesome!"

- 5xlombards

We called Jose around 4:30pm to let him know that we were intereested in a car that we saw online. We let him know that we were coming from Papillion and he said that he would have the car waiting for us when we got there, which he did. Even though they closed at 6pm, Jose made sure that we had enough time to drive the car and negotiate our trade in cost as well. The entire purchase process was fast and painless! Sharrieff was excetional as well! Great sense of humar and processed our paperwork quickly!

Jose L Lopez
Dec 03, 2018 -

Village Pointe Toyota responded

Thank you for the wonderful review! At Village Pointe Toyota, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. We truly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and we hope you're loving your new vehicle!

1 - 10 of 1,355 results