Village Pointe Toyota

Jordan Bleibaum

February 17, 2018

"Very Comfortable Experience"

- Cy McMahon

I wasn't planning on purchasing a vehicle. Had brought a vehicle in for service and was looking around to kill time. Greg found a great van at a price I couldn't say no to. He went to great lengths to make certain we were happy and able to use the new features of the van we got. My overall rating would have been a 5 but the process just takes too long. We had our three kids with us and the hours are compounded when young kids are involved. Hopefully they can figure out a way to cut some time out of their process.

Coreen Jones
Greg Brady

February 17, 2018

"Excellent customer service. "

- arnold66

Justin, Jake, and Larry were great. Felt no pressure to buy. Got the vehicle I wanted at a fair price. Only drawback was that the vehicle which was used did not have a second key or owner's manual. They are in the process of making it right however, so I am not worried. Great people, great dealership.

Larry Thomas
Jake Koch
Justin D'Angelo

February 15, 2018

"very good"

- norm

Greg and Julia established price and trade very early on, and I had done my home work so new that I had gotten a excellent value on both vehicles. My goal was to get the latest safety equipment, and we did have to change models to achieve what I wanted, and again the price was good. I have purchased two cars from village point, and felt that I was treated fairly.

Donald Blazek