Village Pointe Toyota

Jordan Bleibaum

Anthony Agosta, Sales, Village Pointe Toyota

Anthony Agosta

September 17, 2018

"Friendly, patient, and affordable "

- Sajhart1196

They did an amazing job from beginning to end. As soon as I walked in I was being helped. Buying, I mean leasing was a whole new experience for me and Justin made it seem easy. Even after the sale he's there to help in anyway possible.

Justin D'Angelo

September 16, 2018

"Excellent experience in certified pre-owned!"

- Fletcher402

Rusty Russell was my sales representative and he went above and beyond to find me an ideal vehicle that had not even been posted on the dealership's website yet, and worked to find a price that worked for me. Don Blazek in service has been helping my family and myself for years with maintenance and was very helpful in the decision to trade in.

Rusty Russell
Donald Blazek
Mike Costello

September 14, 2018

"Love Village Pointe Toyota!"

- Andreag718

Chris helped my husband and I find the perfect car priced within our tight budget. We were hesistant to look for cars at big dealers but are so glad we did. We also weren’t looking forward to the long process of purchasing but Chris was extremely nice, fast and helpful. We could not have asked for more.

Chris Risling