Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania

Chris Stang, New Vehicle Sales Consultant, Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania

Chris Stang

New Vehicle Sales Consultant

April 19, 2018

"The sales guys were great willing to negotiate."

- Lsmith75

From the moment I walked in they were apologetic because the car I was coming to test had been sold . They tried calling me but I left my phone at home, but all was not lost . They got me into a better car with less miles for my price!!!! I think I’ve found my car guys...

Ziad Fakhoury

April 19, 2018

"Outstanding service and 0 pressure! "

- BigHoss54

Ramon is an excellent sales member who understood our needs and helped us through the process. I highly recommend seeking him out and will definitely go back to Ramon with next vehicle purchase.

April 18, 2018

"Great all around experience. "

- Kentona.45

If you go here ask for Ramon. I had a good experience with him. I didn’t think I would be able to get the vehicle I wanted. He did his best to go the extra mile to help me get into the vehicle I wanted. Also was very straight forward and did not try to run me around. When I left I felt good not like I had been robbed like my previous car dealership experience.

Used 2016 Chrysler Town & Country, $24497