Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania

Jason Perry

November 11, 2017

"Amazing customer service!"

- a

Excellent sales staff courteous and easy to work with. Can't wait to work with the dealership again! They awnsered all my questions and made the transaction smooth and easy!

November 08, 2017

"Good service, Good experience"

- Dean

So far I have only used this dealer for service as I purchased my Audi from a different dealer years ago. They have always been very quick to schedule me and have always provided a loaner car when I asked (even though I didn't purchase my car there). The prices are what you'd expect for a German dealer, but looking past that, both previous and current service managers have always treated me like a human without making me feel like they were kissing too much butt. Talked to me, remembered me (despite only visiting once every 8-10 months), and didn't talk down to me. Most recently, I worked with Jessie and he was very friendly but again, didn't make me feel like he was kissing up - just talked to me like we were friends.

Jessie Nida

October 31, 2017

"Best Used Car Experience"

- Poppy

Very professional and helpful people. Will surely come back for my next car. Chris and Mikel went out of their way to help us. Never felt that it was our first time there. Chris, Mikel and Brian were super friendly

Brian LaVoy