Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania

Ziad Fakhoury, Pre-Owned Sales Consultant, Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania

Ziad Fakhoury

Pre-Owned Sales Consultant

January 16, 2019

"Amazing service for a newbie Audi owner"

- Kmcmerrill

I have come into the dealership multiple times with questions regarding my 2012 Q7. I bought it used, and frankly, don't know much about it. Jess has been patient and good with answering questions, making suggestions, and giving me great service. I didn't know if I had made a sound purchase but with his support - I now love my Audi!

Jessie Nida

January 09, 2019

"Extraordinary Experience"

- Audi7

From start to finish, my experience with the team at Vin Devers exceeded my expectations. I was in the market for a certified SUV and Ramon used his outstanding customer service skills and experience to find out what my needs were, then directed me to exactly what I was looking for. He even took the time to get the car hand-washed and filmed a personalized video to show me everything from tip to tail! Mike in the finance department was an extremely knowledgeable asset to the whole process as he assisted me in finding the best way to finance my car. Overall, I could not be any more pleased with my first-time buying experience!

Ramon Perez

January 01, 2019

"Very pleased "

- Karrie949

My experience at vin devers and with chris Stang was amazing very accommodating I couldn’t ask for better service, and I love my car. I can’t leave out Mikel Maras he is Very good at his job I will be seeing both of them again

Chris Stang