I purchased a 2015 Jeep Renegade Certified/Pre-Owned at 6000 miles from Vision Chrysler in Defiance OH. Here are the goods and the bads of the whole experience:
• Dealt with a great salesman
• They tried to sell the car to someone else after they ran my credit and sold the car to me in principle and also took a $1000 deposit
• They sold the car at 6000 miles, when I went there to pick up the car a week later they handed it over at 7000 plus miles. Someone had put a thousand miles on the car within a week after they sold it to me (when the car is technically mine)
• They handed over the car without floormats even though FCU Certified/Pre-Owned clearly states that the car must have the floormats. When I asked, the discussion turned into a quarrel
• They handed over the car without the second key
Would I buy a car from them again?
• Only if I am convinced that I’d make profit from the car by reselling it shortly after, as it was the case on this transaction
Would I recommend this dealership to someone else?
• Absolutely not