Volkswagen of Murrieta

148 Reviews of Volkswagen of Murrieta

January 16, 2019

"Incredible staff"

- Chaselong91

The staff at Volkswagen of Murrieta was absolutely incredible. Every staff member is very helpful, cheerful, and there to help you. Both LeeAnn and John made the car buying process incredibly easy and stress free. I highly recommend them to anybody looking to buy a new vehicle.

John Ellyson
January 14, 2019

"Awesome experience"

- Nrichenme

My wife and I are very happy with VWM. Very friendly, not pushy and no bad attitudes. Just a great team that wants you to drive home with the car you want. We appreciate Matt working to get us the numbers we needed. My wife loves her new Atlas. Thanks Matt! We will do business again.

Matthew Crook
January 13, 2019

"Exceeded my expectations."

- Andy

LeAnn Webb is a true professional and an incredible person. Although I only met her for a few moments at the point of sale I feel as I have know her for much longer. LeAnn was always kind, considerate, and patient as she and I remained in touch through texts in order to find the perfect car that met my criteria. When it became available I was traveling and LeAnn was working theough a family issue. I was placed in outstanding hands as her General Manager (John Ellyson) and colleuge (Aaron Jensen) we’re able to make accomadations for me. In addition John Latta provided a seamless transition from out of my previous car lease into my new vehicle. I have got to say this team of folks made me feel so special and cared so much about providing a world class experience. I received an outstanding value on my purchase but more importantly I was made to feel valued by these people. Thank you all very much for bringing it home! I’ll be back for sure. Andy Serebrenik

John Ellyson
John Latta
Jan 14, 2019 -

Volkswagen of Murrieta responded

Andy, Thank you so much for the kind words. It was truly a privilege to work with you through mostly texts. I love the humor we shared and the patience that you graced me with as I was not able to be there on closing day. I must say that I am proud to be a part of this team / family at VW of Murrieta. It has always been a pleasure to be here in my almost 5 years of service. I must say that clients / friends such as yourself, who make it a rewarding position. Keep in touch and I hope we meet again! Happy Driving! LeeAnn Webb

January 05, 2019

"Tiguan Purchase "

- Jacobruth99

Good experience. I appreciated the communication via text to negotiate purchase of the Tiguan. When I got up to the dealership, the buying process was quick and fair.

Jan 05, 2019 -

Volkswagen of Murrieta responded

Jacob, Thank you for the high marks. It was a truly a pleasure to work with you and meet your family. I hope you all make a lot of great memories in your beautiful Tiguan.

December 15, 2018

"Fantastic Experience"

- Wendy

Aaron went above and beyond making sure I got the vehicle I wanted. I couldn't be happier with my buying experience.and beautiful Passat

Matthew Crook
Dec 20, 2018 -

Volkswagen of Murrieta responded

Hi Wendy, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Volkswagen of Murrieta. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Aaron gets a lot of great compliments and we are proud to have him on our team! Please reach out if you need anything!! John Ellyson

December 15, 2018

"Great experience"

- newcar

Aaron was honest and helpful. Everything we worked out over the phone was honored when we arrived at the dealership. I recommend doing business with this dealership. Ask for Aaron! You won't be disappointed.

Scott Carter
Dec 20, 2018 -

Volkswagen of Murrieta responded

Hello, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Aaron is one of our best, and we will make sure that we share this great review with him! Should you need anything else in the future, we are here to help! Thank you John Ellyson

December 01, 2018

"Lee Ann Webb was great"

- jevanshapiro

Excellent service!! She got me a terrific price and was very helpful and friendly. Everyone at Hendricks was super helpful. with financing and decision making.

Dec 01, 2018 -

Volkswagen of Murrieta responded

It was a joy helping you! I hope that you really enjoy your Golf. I love the Tungsten Silver Color. This will be a great commuter car.! Enjoy and Merry Christmas! LeeAnn

November 25, 2018

" My second vehicle from VW Murieta "

- Joeseph

My 2016 GTI was approaching 60k miles so I decided it’s time for an upgrade. Since I’ve had a good experience when I bought the GTI, and LeeAnn did a great job in following up with me during the years making sure that I’m happy with the car, it was just natural for me to call her to inquire about a trade in. We worked out a deal for a new Golf R over the phone, and when I came in to the dealership everything was ready for me, all I had to do was to sign the paperwork. I want to thank LeeAnn for the great costumer service, and to recommend her to anyone who’s in the market for a new car.

Nov 28, 2018 -

Volkswagen of Murrieta responded

Joeseph, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

November 24, 2018

"Best dealer I have ever dealt with "

- Tarik

Thank you VW Murrieta! I towed my passat way off my house location to get it to Murrieta and worth it , very friendly professional employees and special thanks to Travis at the service department

Travis Benedict
Nov 28, 2018 -

Volkswagen of Murrieta responded

Tarik, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Volkswagen of Murrieta!

November 11, 2018

"Very professional and easy to work with"

- Pesika

LeAnn has been very patient with me these last 2.5 months. She has been easy to contact and always answers all of my questions to my full satisfaction. I would definitely buy from her again and highly recommend her.

Nov 11, 2018 -

Volkswagen of Murrieta responded

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you and Allen over the past couple months. I am so glad we were able to find the color and trim level that will work for your family. It was a pleaure! Remember I am here for you!