Volkswagen of Murrieta

Scott Carter

December 01, 2018

"Lee Ann Webb was great"

- jevanshapiro

Excellent service!! She got me a terrific price and was very helpful and friendly. Everyone at Hendricks was super helpful. with financing and decision making.

November 25, 2018

" My second vehicle from VW Murieta "

- Joeseph

My 2016 GTI was approaching 60k miles so I decided it’s time for an upgrade. Since I’ve had a good experience when I bought the GTI, and LeeAnn did a great job in following up with me during the years making sure that I’m happy with the car, it was just natural for me to call her to inquire about a trade in. We worked out a deal for a new Golf R over the phone, and when I came in to the dealership everything was ready for me, all I had to do was to sign the paperwork. I want to thank LeeAnn for the great costumer service, and to recommend her to anyone who’s in the market for a new car.

November 24, 2018

"Best dealer I have ever dealt with "

- Tarik

Thank you VW Murrieta! I towed my passat way off my house location to get it to Murrieta and worth it , very friendly professional employees and special thanks to Travis at the service department

Travis Benedict