Volkswagen of Murrieta

Scott Carter

September 25, 2018

"Auto purchase "

- Cargal

Our entire interaction at Murietta VW was pleasant. We arrived early on a Saturday morning with an appointment scheduled. We were set to buy the Atlas and confirmed this dealership had the best price. The on-site arcade was entertaining for our kids. Lee Ann was personable and professional. She facilitated our car buying process which was done fairly quickly.

September 18, 2018

"A Pleasure!!"

- crturner25

Right away Leeann was pleasant to work with and greeted me with enthusiasm! She made the entire leasing process much more enjoyable with her positive energy and customer service! She was extremely detailed in walking me through all processes in and outside of my new vehicle. She took me for a test drive and explained the features of the car during this time thoroughly. She was attentive and extremely helpful! Leeann's friendly demeanor made this overall experience wonderful and I would highly recommend visiting her at theVW of Murrieta dealership! I am so happy with my car and thankful for Leeann! :)

September 10, 2018

"Awesome Sales Rep"

- Arturo1017

I had a great experience buying my first car at Murrieta VW. Aaron Jensen made my experience pleasant , he was easy going , friendly and answered all my questions and concerns. He was professional at all times and made my purchase easy for me. I did not have to go back and forth with him as I had told him what I was looking for and what price range Ect. Aaron brought me a great deal and I was able to drive my new purchase home with a huge smile on my face. I will be referring others to purchase with Aaron. Thanks Aaron and Murrieta Volkswagen .

Aaron Jensen