Volkswagen of Naples

Keith Ahearn

Luis Duval, Sales Consultant, Volkswagen of Naples

Juanpi Sapiencia, Sales Consultant, Volkswagen of Naples

Juanpi Sapiencia

Erin Presley, Certified Sales Consultant & Leasing Specialist, Volkswagen of Naples

Erin Presley

Certified Sales Consultant & Leasing Specialist

October 15, 2018

"Best dealers and car ever"

- Oliett

Luis Duvall is a amaizing sale person, friendly, professional, a five star guy. He make that any customer feel like family place. Thank for everything Regard Oliett

Alex Gonzalez

October 12, 2018

"Overall a GREAT EXPERIENCE "

- Tschram

Luis Duval really prioritizes customer service. I've had trouble throughout my car search, but he made it very easy and was willing to work with me to get the car that I wanted with the payment that I was looking for. I was given a great price on my trade-in value and was excited about the deal that I was offered overall. The team at the Volkswagen of Naples was very enjoyable to work with, but Luis made it happen for me. I would recommend this dealership and Sales Consultant to anyone!

October 11, 2018

"Sales Consultant Luis Duval made this deal happen!"

- First Time VW Owners

Buying a new car can be a long and draining process. We entered the market for a new VW Atlas and visited a number of car dealerships in the Tampa Bay area. When we were about to give up our search, Luis Duval gave me a call after I contacted the dealership via their Internet page. There is no substitute to doing your own research and homework (which I had done), but from our first telephone conversation Luis really committed himself to helping us find the vehicle that we wanted, how we wanted it, and at a fair price. Our communication was always excellent, and I can honestly say that Luis made this sale happen for Volkswagen of Naples. In the end this has been the best car buying experience we have had at any car dealership, and we have Luis to thank for that.

New 2018 Audi A3, $33500