Volvo Cars Plymouth

Lysandra Laham, Business Manager, Volvo Cars Plymouth

February 19, 2019

"Ken Scalia "

- joanna.hollywood

Ken was professional and a pleasure to work with. He was patient and knowledgeable. We are very fortunate to have worked with him. We will buy all of our vehicles from Ken going forward!

Kevin Misanko

February 16, 2019

"Best Dealership I've Dealt with in 40 Years of Buying Cars"

- Heaviside

Everything about this place is top notch. Friendly, knowledgeable staff, immaculate facility, and great selection of Volvos. Ken helped me find exactly the car I wanted.

Mark Leone
Kevin Misanko
Esther Touch

February 13, 2019

"Simply Wonderful!"

- terri1234

My experience at the Volvo Cars of Plymouth was beyond my expectations. Ian Duffy assisted me in my search for a PRE Owned Volvo within my financial means and took extra steps to meet my needs. I met with him several times and he always answered my questions with sincerity, honesty and clarity. He is personable, knowledgeable and provided service with excellence. He truly made my car dream come true! I also had the pleasure to meet Jarrod White who instructed me in the specifics of how to operate my vehicle. Despite my being technologically challenged this never deterred Jarrod! He was patient, encouraging and skilled. He reassured me to call anytime to ask questions, review any issues or come by for a courtesy car wash! I met several other employees while I was picking up my car- Josh, Brian and Cody. All were friendly, informative and helpful. This is my first car purchase in 15 years. I shopped all along the South Shore at many dealerships and brands of vehicles. I am so very happy with my new Volvo-thanks to Ian, Jarrod, Bryan, Josh and Cody!

Ian Duffy