Volvo Cars Plymouth

500 Colony Place, Plymouth, Massachusetts 02360

79 Reviews of Volvo Cars Plymouth

January 14, 2019

"First service visit - XC90"

- Robert W

My initial visit to this location was very pleasant. I took the car in for routine service (30,000 mile visit) a service recall and some concerns about a possible leak in the rear compartment. The facility is very clean and neat. Drop off was efficient and after an initial inspection of the car and routine work was performed, I learned that the car need a wheel alignment and a repair for the leak which will require a return when the parts come in. The waiting area inside the dealership is immaculate with a comfortable seating area, a work area for those with laptops, and a nice assortment of complimentary snacks and beverages. Lots of reading material and a TV that was playing at a low volume. WiFi was strong. Bryan Wells was very helpful and professional. I felt like he explained things very well and made me feel valued as a new customer. A very good first visit.

Bryan Wells
January 14, 2019

"New Volvo XC60"

- Robert W

My wife was in need of a new car to replace her 17 year old Lexus RX300. Having purchased a Volvo a few years ago at another dealership in NH, we were interested in looking at the XC60 as a 2nd car and were pleasantly surprised with the entire process. I've never had such a stress-free experience in terms of selecting a new car. The lack of pressure to close a deal quickly was refreshing. We never felt rushed in our visits to the dealership. Ken Scalia was a pleasure to work with during the sales process. Even on our initial visit he let us take the car out for a test drive by ourselves, allowing for a ride that gave us a good taste of what we could expect from the vehicle. We found him to be very responsive to questions sent by email over the course of a few weeks. He was very professional and made us feel very comfortable with choice of the XC60. The dealership itself (open just over a year) presents a very calm, spotless, well-lit, relaxing atmosphere. From the initial greeting (every time we entered the dealership) through the sales process and closing on the financing, it was a joy to shop there. We shopped at two other competitors (Lexus and Acura) and for a variety of reasons chose the XC60, not the least of which was our level of comfort with the dealership. At one dealership we waited at least 15 minutes before anyone even approached us and at another the background music was just loud and annoying. Closing the deal on a 36 month lease was quick and painless. We felt that we got a fair trade-in value on the Lexus. Mark Leone did a great job explaining things to us and never made us feel pressured to consider the various protection packages, though he did a good job explaining them to us. Separately we dealt with Lysandra Laham on the initial application process for financing. Also a pleasure to deal with. Jarrod White handled the car delivery process and went over the features with my wife. He was patient and explained everything in detail, making sure she had all the info needed by the time we took delivery. From start to finish, through two test drives, the process of acquiring a new car could not have been better. I would highly recommend this dealership for the friendly atmosphere, professionalism of the staff and inventory on hand. Even the online tools made it easy to review various options and financing options.

Jarrod White
Lysandra Laham
January 07, 2019

"Recent Purchase of 2018 S90"

- drlisbon

The whole process from start to finish was seamless and professional. No doubt a class operation. Ken Scalia is a true gentleman and very easy to work with. First time and probably lifetime customer.

Esther Touch
January 06, 2019

"Delightful experience"

- Anastasia

I'm not easily impressed, but I must say I am impressed by this dealership and it's team. Phil was our main contact and although he is fairly new to this dealership, he catered to our needs and did so seamlessly. Mark Leone made all the paperwork of purchasing a vehicle a cakewalk and Jarrod was a pleasure to work with as well. Exceptional teamwork and service. Bravo!

January 05, 2019

"Friendly dealer with great service"

- mariap

We had a great experience at Volvo Cars of Plymouth. Phil did a fantastic job answering our questions and guiding us throughout the process. We were also able to speed up the process by completing a pre-approval online which was very convenient. We highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking of a new or pre-owned vehicle.

January 05, 2019

"Really great experience "

- Andyleo

After going to a local GMC dealer to look at a new Yukon and being horribly bullied to buy a new Yukon we did some research and decided to look at Volvo’s. No haggling, no stress and great folks at this dealership

Ian Duffy
Bryan Wells
Kevin Misanko
Esther Touch
January 04, 2019

"Very impressed "

- SusanMac

One of the best if not the best automobile purchases we have ever experienced, the dealership although New was impeccable. It has been open for a year or so and it is as clean as the day it opened. The entire staff was as welcoming and friendly as we have ever experienced. Premier Auto Group has nailed it with Volvo of Plymouth. Way to go, the MacDonald family will be a repeat customer.

Jarrod White
January 04, 2019

"Highly recommend Volvo Cars Plymouth!"

- dtrev77

I had a great car buying experience at Volvo Cars Plymouth! They were so customer focused, polite, easy to do business with and I highly recommend them!

January 01, 2019

"Blown Away by the Professionalism"

- AMC Eagle

We were looking for a used car as a wedding gift to our son. I did much searching on all car sites for a particular model in a set price range. Volvo of Plymouth listed a slightly newer model at a higher price but I called anyway, and I couldn't have asked for a smoother process from there. Ian Duffy understood my budget and didn't push it, but called me later with great news that the price was already targeted for a reduction. To make it more convenient for me to see the car he offered to meet me closer to my home, which helped tremendously. The car was exactly as advertised and for a 4-year old vehicle looked almost brand new. I put a deposit the next day and was set to pick up the car the following day. Since this was a gift I wouldn't have it registered/insured officially, so Ian arranged to have someone drive the car with a dealer plate to my home and I drove him back to the showroom to complete the transaction. This way I was not at risk for driving an unregistered vehicle. Has any car rep ever offered that to you before? The showroom is state of the art, the paperwork is all done on a desktop digital pad, the service bay is scrubbed daily and you can eat off the floor. They take pride in wanting their customers and employees to not want to go anywhere else. If nothing else visit their showroom, you won't find many like it.

Ian Duffy
December 31, 2018

"A Good Buying Experience "

- Global Foo

I saw the Volvo Cars Plymouth television commercial and decided to visit the showroom. I have owned two other Volvo’s so I am familiar with the brand. The Plymouth facility is beautiful and the staff was very engaging. Ken Scalia did a nice job of discussing the car as opposed to selling the car. Ken was great to deal with as he answered all of my questions efficiently and accurately. Financing, registration and car delivery was flawless. Overall a very satisfying car buying experience.

Lysandra Laham