Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Volvo Cars Princeton

Paul Melhus

June 19, 2019

"recall"

- WSCOTT0610 Verified Customer

Service person on Saturday afternoon was not the friendliest When I checked in he was almost rude to the point that he acted like I was not suppose to be there. It was obvious if I pulled into the service carport I was there for my car to be serviced.When I told him I had an appointment he seemed surprised

I do not remember his name

June 19, 2019

"The job was done to my satisfaction"

- JEFFDICKEN Verified Customer

Service Manager Matt was helpful in working with me on the issue I had, and Shaun in the service area was very good in analyzing the problem and repairing.

Service Manager - Matt

June 18, 2019

"Wonderful experience "

- RHONDAAnn21 Verified Customer

The service center at Volvo makes your experience as pleasant as could be. The people who work at the service center are kind, courteous, and conscientious while keeping you informed and updated . The center is clean and beautiful. While my car is being serviced, I am offered to be dropped off somewhere or wait in their designer waiting room where there is a fabulous coffee maker, bagels, snacks and a tv to keep you entertained.. The whole experience getting my car serviced at Volvo is enjoyable and very pleasant. I would wholeheartedly recommend Volvo and the service center. You can exclude this from the review but I wanted to say it: My only criticism goes toward the furniture in their waiting room. The furniture is designer, funky, modern with a 60’s slant and beautiful to look at. However, other than the couch, the chairs are not comfortable. Some are angled backwards - making it hard to get out of or the chair are rigid and not necessarily made for a typical American behind. Other than the furniture- I can only rave about my experiences with Volvo service center.

Emerson