Volvo Cars of Manhattan

Michael Dillon, General Manager, Volvo Cars of Manhattan

Michael Dillon

4.4

August 11, 2018

"Terrible as soon as they had my money, no service, no help!"

- Kendall

This dealer overcharged me for TT&L and won't return the difference. They also arranged shipping for the vehicle to Dallas. It was lost for 3 days and I finally had to track it down myself. Then my temporary tag expired and they promised to track down my registration paperwork and get me a new temporary tag--that never happened. I finally had to call and speak with the the GM Mike Dillon, that was no help, so I demanded they let me contact the service they use for registration. It took me 3 days to straighten it out including several trips to my local DMV office and time missing work. Did I mention the vehicle was not as described when it arrived? Maybe perfect in Manhattan is different than in Dallas.

Eduardo Baptista
Amir Sari
Michael Dillon
Other Employees : Kishana Weir

July 02, 2018

"They scheduled time to pick up a car but car was not ready"

- md

I had a terrible experience with delivery of my car by Volvo Care. At the start of the week, I get a call from sales person saying that have my car and he scheduled an appointment for Friday. At Friday I come to dealer but documents were not ready and nobody notified me that delivery not happening. As result, my plans for a weekend was almost ruined and I have to get a rental car at an expensive price to support already scheduled activities. Today is Monday and I expected to somebody get back to me to have a car delivered, but they not care about the abandoned customer at all.

Rob Charles

June 26, 2018

"Great!"

- Val

Great service from Luis Garcia. I recommend this dealership and salesman to anyone looking for the right car. They were very professional and made sure I was provided with any information I needed.

Luis Garcia