Volvo Cars of Manhattan

Luis Garcia

Michael Dillon, General Manager, Volvo Cars of Manhattan

Michael Dillon

July 02, 2018

"They scheduled time to pick up a car but car was not ready"

- md

I had a terrible experience with delivery of my car by Volvo Care. At the start of the week, I get a call from sales person saying that have my car and he scheduled an appointment for Friday. At Friday I come to dealer but documents were not ready and nobody notified me that delivery not happening. As result, my plans for a weekend was almost ruined and I have to get a rental car at an expensive price to support already scheduled activities. Today is Monday and I expected to somebody get back to me to have a car delivered, but they not care about the abandoned customer at all.

Rob Charles

June 26, 2018

"Great!"

- Val

Great service from Luis Garcia. I recommend this dealership and salesman to anyone looking for the right car. They were very professional and made sure I was provided with any information I needed.

Luis Garcia

June 15, 2018

"Ask for Manny"

- Happyday123

The sales person we worked with, Manny, was excellent. Not pushy, explained the process was patient even though we were there late on a Friday. When we got the car home and noticed a small issue with the rear window they said bring it and the service department would fix it. Great car buying experience.

Manny Reinat