Volvo Cars of Marietta - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Todd Mille, Volvo Service Consultant, Volvo Cars of Marietta

Volvo Service Consultant

December 12, 2017

"Reliable and fast"

- Jmd

This was a brake pad issue, plus first paid service visit. As always, quick and reliable service. Highly recommended as a dealership and service center.

Kevin

October 10, 2017

"Excellent service performed for a Low Battery Warning light"

- Ed'sVolvoservice

Service was fast, professional and friendly. Todd Mille kept me informed of progress every step of the way. I was in and out of the dealership in less than an hour.

Todd Mille

October 09, 2017

"Great Service at Volvo Cars of Marietta (GA)"

- cemorris

I took my S-60 in for the 60,000 mile service. I was greeted upon arrival by a tech then my Service Rep, Grant N, greeting me. All of the paperwork was completed in minutes. Picked up loaner car and made it back to work in a timely manner. Grant called to let me know when the work was done. No hassle. I got another call after a couple of days to follow up. This is my 3rd Volvo. I have brought my mother's car to Volvo of Marietta from Tennessee, too. She's owned 4 Volvo cars. Great Service.

Grant Nierling
Other Employees : Grant Nierling and Todd Mile (1 other previous time. He's good too)

Service Center Photos & Amenities