Wally Armour Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Gabe Taylor, Product Specialist, Wally Armour Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Gabe Taylor

Product Specialist

November 15, 2018

"Kody Dewitt is the best!"

- Sierrah77

Kody was amazing when helping me decide what vehicle I wanted! He helped me through everything and if I ever had any questions or concerns I would just give him a call and he always helped right away!

Kody DeWitt

"Great Dealership...excellent Service"

- Cheryl

Thanks a lot Chance Zelenak for getting me into my car. Great salesman, quality service. I would definitely purchase from Wally Armour ! Love my car...

"Highly Recommend!!!! "

- Cheryl

Chance Zelenak was very friendly, patient, and honest. He took the time to go over the car & our budget. He got us into a car that day! Thanks Chance! I will send all my family & friends your way! Excellent Service! Wally Armour give Chance Zelenak a raise !!!

Used 2015 Dodge Dart, $11500