Walser Polar Mazda

Tom Nelson

December 15, 2018

"Product Install "

- MEGSHOPS Verified Customer

I purchased the protection package for the interior and exterior or my vehicle when I bought my car and had to get it applied. Staff that I dealt with every step of the way were very helpful and accomodating to make it as simple as possible for me. I've got a lot going on right now and was stupid tired both when I dropped off and picked up my vehicle, so their patience and assistance were very appreciated.

Dave Brown
Other Employees : Bret J

December 15, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- MEGSHOPS Verified Customer

Everyone I have worked with has been extremely helpful and accomodating. The only thing I would have wanted to be different is that I wish they had been willing to let me make a downpayment or something to hold the car I wanted to alleviate the stress of having to leave and come back without worrying that my car would be gone in the 2 hrs I needed.

Jim Nekola
Brian Schwarting

December 14, 2018

"The service was exceptional, they exeed my expectations."

- VIEYRA.PRECIOSA Verified Customer

I was very pleased with the service, you can tel they are working hard to give their customers the very best quality, value and service.

Service manager