Wantagh Mitsubishi

3460 Sunrise Hwy, Wantagh, New York 11793

601 Reviews of Wantagh Mitsubishi

March 22, 2019

"Great Dealership! Good Buying Experience."

- LauF_Cheung

I recently brought a 2019 Mitsubishi eclipse cross. I had great buying experience, the stuff over there are really nice from sales to manager. I need to special thanks to Carol, she’s really helpful and go to every single little detail with us. They made me felt so comfortable and trustful. They try to push everything to get the deal and job done very fast. Also, the financial manager was wonderful and helpful. He explained everything in detail and made sure we understood what we have been signed. I highly recommend this dealer to the people who would like to buy Mitsubishi. Lau F Cheung

March 22, 2019

"Total professionalism. Genuinely honest and made me feel com"

- Cdun21

Professionalism defined. Total comfort and sincere honesty . I was treated like the most important person in the family. An elite staff that works hard to provide satisfaction .

March 22, 2019

"Buying Experience at Wantagh Mitsubishi "

- Mitsuowner,Ed

I Had an excellent buying experience. Sales people were curious knowledgeable and friendly. Buying process went very smoothly. Alyse Vargus approached me promptly as I came to the dealership door to greet me and stayed with me thru the whole buying process . Mark Perlman helped me with the financing. The process went very quickly and he helped me save on the loan interest . Very nice Staff ! Great job! Keep up the good work !. I have recommended your dealership to many of my friends. The Outlander I bought has features and Quality that speaks for itself. And not to mention a fantastic Warranty .

March 16, 2019

"Looking for a new car"

- vfattz52

I went to look at the 2019 Eclipse Cross and was greeted by Alyse. My experience with Alyse was great and very informative and was not pressured. I came back 2 days later for a road test the car was great and Alyse again informative on all the features. So we talked and agreed on a price. They didn't have the color I wanted and didn't hesitate to say they will do their very best to find the one I wanted, and they did. The service I received was excellent the dealership spotless and Alyse was excellent. I would defiantly recommend this dealer and Alyse to anyone looking for a new car.

March 14, 2019

"Amazing Experience"

- Kalebjohn19

First time buying a car. They found me exactly what i was looking for and more. The service was excellent. Everyone was so helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend them. Defiantly looking forward to buying another car in the future.

Marty DarConte
Rodney Gomez
March 04, 2019

"Great Experience"

- 4th time

This was my 4th car bought from this dealership. When I want/need a new car there is no other place to go. Wantagh Mitsubishi has the whole package; great cars, knowledgeable patient sales consultants, an involved manager and an awesome service department.

Gary O toole
Martin Nix

"Car buying made easy."

- JAN

At Wantagh Mitsubishi, car buying is really made easy. I had an excellent experience here buying my car. Helping me achieve this are people like Carol Barnao (sales consultant), Martin Nix (president) and Mark Perlberg (Business Manager). They are all professional, courteous, and friendly...know how to give you what you are looking for in your comfort zone. My previous car was also a Mitsubishi and in the service department I also had the pleasure of meeting with Gary O toole and Richard Bailey. Thank you guys.

Richard Bailey
Gary O toole
Martin Nix

"Car Buying"

- KidsCar

Easy, courteous, well managed. Made buying a vehicle a simple, one day process. Took care of everything and turned it over in only one day!

March 03, 2019

"Another Fantastic Experience !!"

- Colasacco

This was our 6th vehicle from wantagh mitsubishi dealing with Alyse. Each time it gets easier and easier. After one quick test drive with Alyse and I was sold. Got great financing, on this vehicle. Always received great customer service, from Wantagh Mitsubishi. Thanks again Alyse for another easy purchase !

March 01, 2019

"Car buying"

- Bababouie

Very easy relaxed way to purchase a car. Carol was knowledgeable, courteous, and easy to talk to. Everyone in the building was friendly and eager to please.

Mike Nix