Webb Hyundai Highland

Adam Biers

Luis Castresana, Sales Manager, Webb Hyundai Highland

Luis Castresana

June 25, 2018

"Amazing experience at Webb with Dave Cox"

- BNBehrens

My husband and I went looking for an SVU the week before we were expecting our first child. David Cox came out to greet us and was helpful from the start. He listened to what we were looking for and did everything he could to make sure that what we wanted was met. He never made us feel pressured into buying, which was a great feeling and he answered my millions of questions I had without hesitation and if he did not have the answer he immediately found someone that did. Go and see Dave at Webb Hyundai in Highland and he will make sure that you leave satisfied!

June 17, 2018

"Friendly, fair, professional "

- Aneal321

My salesperson was Dave Cox. He listened to all of my concerns and was very professional, courteous and responsive. Everyone I dealt with at the dealership was positive and helpful. I have a couple of followup details to work on for my used car, but I'm confident they will all be taken care of.

June 17, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Danyelab

We had Dave help us out this week. My dad was looking for a new hyundai. Dave and the manager were super nice, helpful, and honest. Would highly recommend going there for a car! Very thankful for their wonderful service.

New 2018 Hyundai Elantra, $16580