Webb Hyundai Highland

Adam Biers

Rich Stephan, Sales Manager, Webb Hyundai Highland

Rich Stephan

December 29, 2018

"Extremely friendly and informative!"

- Hampski

We've been shopping for cars for a couple months. We were actually on our way to purchase a Hyundai dealership elsewhere, when I decided to try Webb! I'm really glad I did! Our experience there was awesome! Thanks Adam and Rich!

Adam Biers
Rich Stephan

December 12, 2018

"Miscellaneous charges for nothing"

- Warren

So, I called Webb Hyundai on a car they had listed online. The car was at a fair price and I wanted the out the door price. The tax on the car was $1007.93. The dealer mark up for administration was $ 2136.13. This is ridiculous. I wasn't trading in any car or needed financing, it was a straight cash deal. Jasmine was polite, but she didn't even try to see if those costs could be reduced or removed. So, Webb Hyundai lost a guaranteed sale due to greed.

Jasmine

October 01, 2018

"Best experience!!!! "

- Samfish24

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience purchasing my new car with Dave!! He helped my parents and Me find the perfect car that suited exactly what I was looking for! He was extremely patient with us and ran around like crazy to answer all of our questions! He gives car salesman a new name!! Best experience we have ever had!! Thank you!!!!

Dave Cox