Webb Hyundai Highland

Luis Castresana

October 01, 2018

"Best experience!!!! "

- Samfish24

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience purchasing my new car with Dave!! He helped my parents and Me find the perfect car that suited exactly what I was looking for! He was extremely patient with us and ran around like crazy to answer all of our questions! He gives car salesman a new name!! Best experience we have ever had!! Thank you!!!!

September 18, 2018

"Above & Beyond "

- CM.LEWANDOWSKI15

Dave from Webb Hyundai Highland was so helpful through the process of returning my leased car as well as deciding which car I wanted to lease next. He went above and beyond for me when it came to making the return process easy as well as making sure I got the car I had my heart set on at the best price possible. Dave was friendly, helpful and very professional. I would highly recommend his service!

September 12, 2018

"Dave made it work!"

- Jen1224

After purchasing a used car for my daughter, I decided to look into trading my own car. While on the test drive, Dave took the time to explain how leasing worked. He knew I was looking to save money on my monthly payment as well as downsize to a more fuel efficient car. They gave me a great deal on my trade, saved me money, and made my day! Dave was great to work with. He took the time to listen to my needs and was very easy to work with.

Used 2017 Chrysler 300C, $24385