Weber Chevrolet Creve Coeur

12015 Olive Blvd, Creve Coeur, Missouri 63141

Alex Dooley, Sales & Leasing Professional (New & Pre-Owned), Weber Chevrolet Creve Coeur

Alex Dooley

Sales & Leasing Professional (New & Pre-Owned)
Joseph Meador, Salesman, Weber Chevrolet Creve Coeur

Joseph Meador

Salesman
Bob Olander, Sales and Leasing Professional (New and Preowned), Weber Chevrolet Creve Coeur

Bob Olander

Sales and Leasing Professional (New and Preowned)
Arlene Baca, Product Specialist & Sales Consultant, Weber Chevrolet Creve Coeur

Arlene Baca

Product Specialist & Sales Consultant

January 18, 2019

"Recommended Dealer"

- Chevygirl

I was told by a friend to check out Weber Creve Coeur and I must say it didn’t disappoint. I got an awesome car for a good price and my sales rep was friendly and helpful!

Jamie Crank

January 16, 2019

"BEST dealership EVER!!"

- YogaGolfChick32

I have never experienced such amazing customer service and customer CARE as I did when I bought my new (used) Equinox from George Weber Chevrolet. Such a friendly, no-pressure atmosphere & not at all intimidating to a female buyer. Joseph Meador is a super professional, friendly sales person, & I am hugely pleased with my purchase!

Joseph Meador
Sheilah Smith

January 13, 2019

"Amazing sero"

- Eric3399

Debbie kidwell helped me get into my dream truck. She stayed late to make it happen. She was very professional and treated me like family. She has won my business for any future perchases.

Debbie Kidwell