Weber Chevrolet Creve Coeur

12015 Olive Blvd, Creve Coeur, Missouri 63141

Alex Dooley, Sales & Leasing Professional (New & Pre-Owned), Weber Chevrolet Creve Coeur

Alex Dooley

Sales & Leasing Professional (New & Pre-Owned)
Joseph Meador, Salesman, Weber Chevrolet Creve Coeur

Joseph Meador

Salesman
Bob Olander, Sales and Leasing Professional (New and Preowned), Weber Chevrolet Creve Coeur

Bob Olander

Sales and Leasing Professional (New and Preowned)
Brent Parron, Salesman, Weber Chevrolet Creve Coeur

Brent Parron

Salesman

November 13, 2018

"Great deal with awesome expery"

- The4vs

Just purchased a 2018 Chevy Silverado. Our salesman Alex Dooley was amazing. Took time to make sure what we were looking for, had several to choose from. Then sat and made an amazing deal, a deal that was the best deal we have ever had purchasing a vehicle. We are so happy with the whole experience and we love our new truck. So we highly recommend that you go to Weber Chevrolet in Creve Coeur and have Alex Dooley be your salesmen. You won’t be disappointed. Thank you Alex.

Alex Dooley

November 12, 2018

"Great experience"

- Mike

I took my daughter to Weber to buy her first new car. I believe it was the best car buying experience I've had. Ryan was very informative and friendly. We also were well taken care of by Lucinda in the finance department and by the lady who showed my daughter the interior features.

Ryan Rhodes
Other Employees : Lucinda in finance department

November 09, 2018

"In and Out"

- betternotsquash

I went to Weber Chevrolet with the sole intention of just test driving the Chevy Cruze. But once I had, I knew I wanted to buy one. The only issue was I had to leave in less than 90 mins. I figured I would have to come back later in the week to get the process finished. But amazingly Bob Olander, Arlene Baca and Anthony Brianker were able to get everything taken care of in such a short period of time... they were all wonderful

Arlene Baca