Weir Canyon Acura

Michael Baker

January 17, 2019

"Best experience ever!!!"

- Nozonur

Hooman took great care of me. He explained everything feature my new ILX has. I went to another dealer close to home and they were rude and didn’t have the car I wanted. I called Hooman and he was so helpful from the start! He had the exact car and got us in and out in 45 minutes when we signed for paperwork. The dealership is so nice and clean. They have a great team and I can tell they enjoy working there. We got a great deal and they were honest, I will be coming back for my service too!

January 14, 2019

"Yes and Yes!"

- TiffLee

Second time purchasing a car at weir canyon Acura. Eli and Hooman made it an easy and painless process! I definitely would recommend this place to anyone that’s looking for a safe and reliable car with people that do not play games.

January 03, 2019

"Impeccable Service"

- diaz104

Customer service was impeccable. Hooman did a fabulous job letting us know all of the features that were included with our vehicle. He went above and beyond what I have ever experienced at any dealership from any salesman. Eli was extremely helpful and worked with us on getting the best deal for our budget. Overall we had an excellent experience.

New 2019 Acura MDX, $55795