Weir Canyon Honda

James Marsh

Jon Bergstrom, Sales Consultant, Weir Canyon Honda

Jon Bergstrom

October 29, 2018

"Great customer service "

- Rostint

Hooman provides incredible service atball points in time. How develops a relationship with his customers during the purchase, and tends to their needs. I’d recommend this dealership and Hooman to anyone looking to buy a car.

Hooman Keyvan

October 28, 2018

"Jon is the best!"

- Tswana3

Jon made getting our new car so painless. I knew what I wanted was hard to find and he not only found it, got it to the dealership and got us out the door with no hassle in record time! He was so fun and knowledgeable. He went above and beyond to make us happy. This was honestly the very first Happy car buying experience I’ve ever had in my life and I believe it was because of Jon and Weir Canyon Honda.

Lorenzo Alongi

October 27, 2018

"Best Car buying experience I've ever had!"

- NewCRV

I chose Weir Canyon Honda for a couple of reasons. They were the only local Dealership that had the CR-V Touring in the color I wanted and they have Jim Marsh as a Service Advisor of which I dealt with at another Honda Dealer for my previous Honda for over 13 years. I worked with Salesman, John Mouroulis, who was so very nice, knowledgeable and attentive to my wants and needs. I would recommend Weir Canyon Honda to everyone!

James Marsh