West Hills Ford Mazda

n/a

Brian  Martin , Sales Manager, West Hills Ford Mazda

Brian Martin

January 03, 2019

"Very helpful and informative"

- Rademars1

We have been working with Zach at west hills ford and he has been very helpful in our car shopping experience. He’s a good guy a very personable salesman. We haven’t bought anything yet but we will soon. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone wanting to buy a new car.

Zach

January 03, 2019

"Ever have fun buying a car? You will here!"

- Moore Chiropractic

We were lucky to have Shawn Barrera as our salesman. He was helpful and easy to work with. We are happy with West Hills Ford!

Shawn Barrera, Sales.

December 29, 2018

"Sales person"

- Gene

Stopped in to look at used vans, David helped me look and was quite helpful showing me around. Seeing nothing I liked he showed me some new ford transits and took for test ride. No pressure, answered all my questions and ended up working out a good deal, two thumbs up for young David, he will do well for west hills ford Mazda!