Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Richard Grizzard, Certified Senior Sales Rep, Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Richard Grizzard

Certified Senior Sales Rep

August 01, 2017

"Customer service sucks "

- Westgatejeepsucks

Please read all reviews before you purchase a car from here. I don't know it I for bad luck or what. But I've brought my brand new 2017 Grand Cherokee Limited in 3 times for the back window leaking water. They replaced the window twice and they took over a week to get it back to me each time. I've had my car for 2 months now but I've only been able to drive it for 1 month. Make the drive to another dealership because I know I will never buy from these people again.

July 20, 2017

"Excellent"

- johnmoh20

Thank you to Wes he was extremely helpful and I know it was a lot of work to get us into the car we purchased. We were also in a hurry and they did everything they could to get us out of there. Also thanks to Danny and Jim who also helped us out they catered to every need we had. Thanks a lot great experience.

Danny Markadakis
Wes Parker
Other Employees : Jim

May 26, 2017

"Great sales experience"

- Tim Dismukes

My wife and I had a great sales experience working with Cory Strickland at Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM. We were looking for a used vehicle for our 16 year old son on a rainy Tuesday afternoon and Cory was extremely helpful, knowledgable and courteous. He went out to the back lot in the rain to bring up several vehicles that we searched out online, and we bought one that day. Great working with everyone involved!

Cory Strickland