Weston Volvo

Davie, FL

4,660 Reviews
Weston Volvo is a full-service Volvo automobile dealership and is located conveniently off Interstate 75 in western Broward County, approximately twenty miles from downtown Fort Lauderdale and 20 miles from Miami. At our campus, we house a large inventory of Volvo cars and SUVs. Our product specialists have the best interests of our customers in mind and are ready to assist in person, by email and phone. Serving the Davie area for years, Weston Volvo is a privately owned company and consistently ranks among the leaders in customer satisfaction.
Contact Dealership

3650 Weston Road

Davie, FL

Directions

By Type

Showing 4,660 reviews

July 09, 2024

Greg is not your typical salesperson. He has a unique approach that instills trust, ease, and simplicity in his clients. His main focus is on managing expectations accurately. He excels i More

by Christian Bazan
Greg Billini
Jul 13, 2024 -

Weston Volvo responded

Wow! What a great review for Greg Billini. Thank you Christian. And a big thanks for being a Weston Nissan Volvo customer. We appreciate your business very much.

July 06, 2024

The service was quick. They took the car right in. I had to wait two hours is the only thing I don’t like about it. More

by CMV1021
Juan
Jul 06, 2024 -

Weston Volvo responded

Thanks so much for having your vehicle serviced at Weston Nissan Volvo. We appreciate the kind 5 star review you gave us. It's wonderful having you as a customer.

June 30, 2024

Kevin was amazing this is the second car we get from him, one for me and and one for my husband and we couldn’t be happier. Thank you More

by Lisak
Kevin Gonzalez

Weston Volvo responded

We are so happy knowing you found a great deal at Weston Volvo. Congratulations! Kevin and the rest of the staff appreciate your business very much. Let us know if you have any questions concerning your vehicle. We are always here to help you out.

June 30, 2024

I went to the dealer with no expectations and left with the car I wanted all along. Thank you Kevin and thank you Weston volvo More

by Ver
Kevin Gonzalez

Weston Volvo responded

Thanks for the 5 star review of Weston Volvo, We are so happy knowing you found a car you love at our dealership. Kevin was very happy helping you out.

June 30, 2024

They did a great job and fast, very good Checking the tire and washing my car Oil change , filter More

by MAGNOLIAHERNANDEZ175
Adam Weinreb
Nick Palenzuela
Other Employees : Juan

Weston Volvo responded

Thank you for the 5 star review of Weston Volvo. We appreciate your business very much. We are so happy you were pleased with your visit.

June 30, 2024

Thank you to everyone here on helping me out here Every one has been great and super helpful More

by soniapembroke
Claudia Garcia

Weston Volvo responded

Thank you for choosing us.

June 30, 2024

The process was fast and easy. I am very happy with my new car. Noah did an amazing job and I highly recommend weston volvo to everyone in need of a new car. More

by Rw2112
Noah Meir

Weston Volvo responded

We're happy to hear about your experience with Noah. Thanks for choosing our dealership.

June 30, 2024

I purchased a XC60 with Noah Meir and I couldn't be more happy with my experience. All promises were delivered and everything was done quick and painless. Thank you Noah and Weston Volvo!! More

by ‎ae_41
Noah Meir
Other Employees : richard

Weston Volvo responded

Thank you for making Weston Volvo your choice. We wish you the best with your XC60!

June 29, 2024

The service and service time was great, as well as the attention given to me from scheduling to receiving the vehicle. More

by Ingrid
Amanda 5 stars

Weston Volvo responded

Ingrid, thanks for the kind 5 star review of Weston Volvo. We appreciate your business very much! See you next time you need service on your vehicle.

June 28, 2024

Randy ! at the service desk at volvo was very professional and provided excellent service!! and answered all my questions More

by mkonta1
Adam Weinreb
Nick Palenzuela

Weston Volvo responded

Thank you for having your vehicle serviced at Weston Volvo. Randy and the service team were very happy to help you out with your vehicle.