Weston Volvo

Volvo Internet Sales Consultant

November 22, 2017

"My XC-60 purchase."

- Swede

The whole experience from ordering to pickup was a no nonsense, straight forward and pleasant experience. Danny is a real professional who listen to the customers needs, then patiently sits down and go through all the options. You won’t find any fast talking, high pressure sales tactics from this guy. A few weeks in to my order, I even changed my mind. I wanted an Inscription instead of an R-design. That was no problem at all Danny told me. Obviously it added a few more weeks to the order (and tons more paperwork for Danny I’m sure). He even came and picked me up from another dealership after I sold my old car. Danny Paulino’s “”There are no problems, only solutions”” attitude makes him a true professional and I would highly recommend him. Mats Hansson

November 20, 2017

"Knowledgable and excellent service"

- MG

This is the second Volvo that Danny has assisted us with purchasing. The first a S60 T5 for my wife and now an XC90 T6 for myself. Dannys' knowledge of both cars, and especially the 40 minutes or so in car iPad tutorial on the XC90 were invaluable. A pleasure to work with someone who has the interest of the buyer front and foremost instead of just their commission cheque. On the follow up calls from Danny, any question that he has not known the answer to, his response has been "let me check that out and get back to you" rather than give an answer that doesn't help.

November 14, 2017

"Best Experience "

- Glenies

Danny has made this by far the best experience I've ever had in a car dealership. He was not only knowledgeable about the car I purchased but also very patient and kind-hearted, two traits that are seldom seen in a car salesperson. Thank you Danny...I love my car!

New 2018 Nissan Rogue, $24745