Weston Volvo

Volvo Sales Consultant

July 22, 2018

"Good dealership experience"

- R. Perez

Francisco Martinez was my car salesman. He was very friendly, not pushy and knowledgeable about cars. He explained everything about the Volvo I was interested in. I had a very good experience buying a car from him.

Frank Martinez

July 19, 2018

"Cost of service"

- UKLFINCA Verified Customer

Went for 82,500 service which when booked on line said would be $139. At dealer I was told $50 when asked why there was a difference I was told I don’t know. I was then presented with a list of other service issues over $2,000. When I asked about the expense, I was told that is just the cost for maintenance I only had 2 urgent service issues addressed for almost $600. The list says I need new spark plugs yet had them replaced at 60 k miles. Volvo parts and service are too $$$ . I am looking for a new car and it will not be a Volvo.

Adam W
3.0

July 18, 2018

"Best vehicle buying experience of my life"

- bemasa49 Verified Customer

Everything about Weston Volvo is worthy of a five star review. The sales associated who handled my transaction is an exceptional professional. My shopping experience was spot on from the time I walked in to the moment I took delivery of my vehicle. During the selection process, the sales associate was very patient and helpful. He was knowledgeable and was able to answer all of my questions accurately. At the time of taking delivery, he patiently explained all the basic functions of my vehicle. I am so happy with everything about this entire experience. Berta M. Sanders and Jose Piniella

Jose Jimenez