Wholesale Inc.

1811 Gallatin Pike N, Madison, Tennessee 37115

Jessica Hopper, Marketing Director , Wholesale Inc.

Jessica Hopper

Marketing Director
Daniel  Reed, Sales Professional, Wholesale Inc.

Daniel Reed

Sales Professional
Zach  Sanders, Sales Professional, Wholesale Inc.

Zach Sanders

Sales Professional
Derrick Wilson, Sales Professional/Personal Trainer, Wholesale Inc.

Derrick Wilson

Sales Professional/Personal Trainer

November 18, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Jessjulianne

Derrick was awesome and so helpful! He listened to what we were looking for and delivered exactly what we wanted. Everyone was so nice and helpful. Highly recommend this dealership!

Derrick Wilson
Toussant Green

November 04, 2017

"Amazing experience "

- Hbrogers93

I had been on the hunt for the perfect Chevy Equinox for weeks. I knew exactly what I wanted and wasn’t settling for less. Ben at Whoelsale Rivergate was so great to work with and made this major purchase for me so easy! They had exactly what I was looking for. He made sure everything was perfect. Between my parents, my sister, and I we have purchased 5 cars from them. Totally recommend!!

Ben Webster
Scott Burton

November 01, 2017

"Great Service "

- Ford150

Very happy with my Purchase! Matt Jenkins was helpful and thoughtful! Great Guy! I will purchase my next car from Matt! Wholesale Inc. has great cars and great service!

Matt Jenkins