Wholesale Inc.

1811 Gallatin Pike N, Madison, Tennessee 37115

Derrick Wilson, Sales Professional/Personal Trainer, Wholesale Inc.

Derrick Wilson

Sales Professional/Personal Trainer
Elijah Young , Sales Professional, Wholesale Inc.

Elijah Young

Sales Professional
Ben  Webster, Sales Professional, Wholesale Inc.

Ben Webster

Sales Professional
Matt Jenkins, Sales Professional, Wholesale Inc.

Matt Jenkins

November 17, 2018

"Justin Johnston "

- Shelby

Dealership: my husband and I have been to several dealerships in the last few years. This was by far the best experience we have had. They don’t pressure you to buy anything and their inventory has just about anything and everything. Even better is that the price of their vehicles actually are in line with what jelly blue book values them meaning you aren’t being upcharged like most dealerships. Plus snacks and drinks were offered every time we came in. Our salesman was Justin and was hands down the best salesman we ever dealt with. There was never pressure on us to purchase and we could look at and drive anything we were interested in. Any information we needed was supplied and everything was just an overall please thank experience. So much so that we already know that if we are in the market for another car in the future we will reach out again to buy from Justin.

Justin Johnston

November 16, 2018

"A okay"

- KansasCity62

I read some of the reviews. And I was worried but they had a car that I wanted. I bought from out of state. So that was scary. But everything went great. They always returned my calls and all the paperwork was completed with no issues. And I love the car. I worked with Jonathon in sales Steve in finance and the manager Derrill. If you got to have that car. Go ahead and check them out. :-)

Jonathan Stanley
Derrill Boon
Other Employees : Steven

November 10, 2018

"Derrick Willison when I came through was very nice and polit"

- Emerald3341

Derrick Willison was nice and polite while everyone else at like they didn't want to help me I would recommend anyone to go to Mr Derrick Willison and tell them Willie Wilkins sent them

Derrick Wilson