Wide World of Cars BMW

BMW Genius
Terrance Holmes, Client Advisor, Wide World of Cars BMW

Terrance Holmes

October 18, 2018

"Very friendly and straight forward"

- Bdu9

Visited the dealership due to price on internet. Honored the price and did not try to upsale. Seemed genuinely interested in helping me and my family purchase our first family vehicle.

Karl Rodriguez
Ricky Wan

October 16, 2018

"Jerry, Joe Gensert, and Tyler ROCK!!!"

- Nick P.

I recently purchased my first BMW here and have nothing but great things to say. Jerry was my salesman and he went above and beyond to get us into the car we wanted with all our required features (plus a few extras). The sales manager Joe Gensert was very professional and reviewed everything with us. The price he gave us was better than any comparable BMW dealership. Finally, Tyler went through all the features of the car before we left the dealership and even offered to come to my house free of charge to go through all the features again with me! Best car buying experience ever!

Joseph Gensert
Tyler Lawrence
Sueng " Jerry " Lim

October 12, 2018

"Absolutely love this dealership!"

- Kris.Dee

I decided to lease a car through this BMW dealership and everyone I worked with was fantastic! They were so helpful in helping me figure exactly what I wanted in a car, the price range I wanted to stay in. They were able to give me all the features I wanted for a great monthly rate. Visiting other dealerships this process was made to be such a nuisance but not at Wide World BMW of spring valley they made it so easy for me. Just sign a couple papers and drive the car home. Love this dealership, I will definitely be back at the end of my lease and I highly recommend others to come here.

Ricardo Armand