Wide World of Cars BMW

Matthew Poterbin

January 18, 2019

"Best experience! "

- Junikim

I’m sure everyone will agree that buying a car can be very stressful. Not anymore for me because I found my guy, Jerry! I purchased x6 from Jerry and it’s my 4th bmw(purchased from 4 different dealers). This was the most easiest, satisfying, and overall excellent experience. He was very professional and knowledgeable. I wanted a specific model, specs, color, etc. He found it in a short period of time and gave me a unbeatable deal on top of it! When I went to the dealer, all the paperwork was done and the car was ready for me. I will only go to him from now on. My family and friends also bought cars from him after I recommended him and they are all happy with the experience. Thanks Jerry and wide world bmw!

Sueng " Jerry " Lim

January 17, 2019

"Beautiful Car"

- MWunderlich

The staff was excellent and made me feel important, first time leasing a BMW would recommend this dealership. Alan took time to make sure I had everything I needed.

Alan Himmelfarb
Steven Karasek

January 17, 2019

"Attention to detail"

- 2019x330i

Worked with Matt over the phone, email and finally in-person. Have nothing but the highest compliments for him. Super attentive and responsive to my asks and preferences. Even though he was juggling 3+ deliveries during the 3 hours I was there, he made sure to spend the time to get me signed up and settled into the vehicle (and that was on New Year's eve)! Highly recommend working with Matt.

Matthew Poterbin