Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Wiesner Buick GMC

Chip Watkins

May 08, 2019

"Marc C."

- Andres

Marc was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He helped get my wife and I into a vehicle that we both really fell in love with. I really appreciated how he did not blow us off just because we were a younger couple, unlike a different dealership did.

April 24, 2019

"I will recommend this dealership to my friends and family "

- Tigres2019

Excellent people to work with they help you out Any question anything do you need to know abou you new truck the There for you English or Spanish tanks Marc carrera for all your help I’m real happy with my truck

April 22, 2019

"Easy Transaction"

- Cap123

Found a car online I was interested in and visited the lot to see it for myself. A manager was driving it at the time but I test drove one similar and we agreed upon a price for the one I came about under the assumption that we would not have a deal if I didn't like it on sight. When I arrived the next day to pick it up as scheduled, it was washed and detailed and my salesman (Marc Carrera) insisted that I test drive before completing the last bit of paperwork, All members of the dealership were easy to deal with. Highly recommend.