Wilde Jaguar Sarasota

4821 Clark Rd, Sarasota, Florida 34233

1282 Reviews of Wilde Jaguar Sarasota

December 10, 2018

"Matt made the purchase easy and quick. Wonderful experience"

- Wilde one

As above. Matt was terrific, made the experience easy and quick. It was a long drive from our town, but worth it. May look at another car in the future.

Wilde Jaguar Sarasota responded

Your feedback is greatly appreciated! We are happy to hear Matt could help make your experience so easy and memorable. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope we can be of service in the future!

December 09, 2018

"Quality people, quality service"

- Highcountry man

Found a truck I’ve been looking for online. Was helped quick and they got me out the door with a price I was happy with!

Sharon Edwards

Wilde Jaguar Sarasota responded

Your feedback is greatly appreciated! We are happy to hear our team could help. It was a pleasure working with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde!

December 08, 2018

"Professional. Polite. Pleasant. "

- ShaylaT

Matt is great at what he does, as he’s pleasant and informative without being sales-y. I can appreciate that, as I too am in sales. As a repeat client already, I can say I’ll be back again when it’s time for yet another change. Contact Matt for assistance. You won’t be disappointed.

Wilde Jaguar Sarasota responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback, ShaylaT! We are happy to hear Matt could make such a great impression. It is a pleasure working with you, and thank you for your continued support!

December 08, 2018

"Wonderful experience "

- efite1522

Great experience! Found the exact vehicle I wanted and the Wilde team delivered it to my doorstep. Zero complaints :) Thank you especially to Matt and Sharon.

Sharon Edwards

Wilde Jaguar Sarasota responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are happy to hear our team could help you find the car you wanted. It was a pleasure working with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde Jaguar Sarasota!

December 07, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Murano Gal

Very nice dealership. Ken, Zac and Adrian were very personable, friendly and expedient. Best car buy ever experienced. Thanks to all. Will recommend. Happy Holidays!

Adrian Cristea
Zac Blaugh
Other Employees : The receptionist with blonde hair

Wilde Jaguar Sarasota responded

Your feedback is greatly appreciated! We are happy to hear Ken, Zac and Adrian could help make your car buying experience so memorable. It is a pleasure working with you, and Happy Holidays to you!

December 05, 2018

"Great more then what experience"

- Kdgchef1967

Man my sale person put thia deal together so sweet more sale ppl like hom i buy more cars he was grear and was a man of his word

Dec 07, 2018 -

Wilde Jaguar Sarasota responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Kdgchef1967! We are happy to hear our team could help, and thank you for choosing Wilde!

December 04, 2018

"Top Customer Service "

- lpt11

I have a very busy life due to my work hours. Bryan was very understanding and accommodating during the whole process. It made buying my first rover an experience I will never forget. I'm so grateful to have my dream car and it's all thanks to Wilde of Sarasota !

Wilde Jaguar Sarasota responded

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, lpt11! We are happy to hear Bryan could help make your car buying experience so memorable. It was a pleasure working with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde!

December 03, 2018

"Range Rover Evoque "

- Evoque

Ken was great. He promptly contacted us to arrange a test drive, and then diligently showed us the various features on the Evoque. Ken then talked us through the paperwork and sales process. We purchased the car straight away.

Wilde Jaguar Sarasota responded

Your feedback is greatly appreciated! We are happy to hear Ken help make your experience so memorable. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope you enjoy your Land Rover Range Rover Evoque!

December 03, 2018

"NEVER had such a pleasant car buying experience!!"

- Yocarol

I had gone to another dealer first, car was filthy, not as advertised, salesman was aggressive, etc. When I got to Wilde, Ken was waiting to greet me, had the car right there, spotlessly clean, actually nicer than advertised. Price was BETTER than the other dealer, trade offered was better, negotiations were quick and pleasant, finance man was pleasant and never pushed to up sell, they filled the gas tank, topped the electric battery, and sent me on my way in less than 2 hours!!! In future, I will just go to Wilde,and skip all of the stress and unpleasantness!

Tim Fink

Wilde Jaguar Sarasota responded

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, Yocarol! We are happy to hear Ken could help make your car buying experience so memorable. It was a pleasure working with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde!

December 02, 2018

"Love Bryan’s professionalism"

- Canterbury555

Very easy car buying experience from the time I inquired over the internet until delivery of vehicle. We will come back next year when wife’s car is up

Wilde Jaguar Sarasota responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Canterbury555! It was a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to your next visit!

1 - 10 of 1,282 results