Wilde Jaguar Sarasota

Bryan Miller, Internet Sales Consultant, Wilde Jaguar Sarasota

Bryan Miller

Internet Sales Consultant

November 20, 2018

"Patient, Courteous, Efficient and Overall Excellent "

- Cerissa

I worked with Jeffrey Mendez, and I found exactly what I was looking for at this dealership. Jeffrey was very patient and courteous with me. The Jaguar was as expected and the price was fair after easy negotiations. The entire process was quick and seamless from shopping to negotiating, to filling out the purchase paperwork with Tim. I appreciate Zac's involvement as well; he made it right for us. I would recommend this dealership. I usually dread the "experience" of car shopping, but these men made it a quick and comfortable experience. It's rare to see dealerships like this today! Jeffrey is an outstanding Sales employee, and he has a lifelong customer now!

Jeff Mendez
Tim Fink
Zac Blaugh

November 16, 2018

"New Autobiography "

- John1234

Ken the salesman & Adrian (Finance manager) went out of their way to make great things happen there, I’m very happy with everything they did for me & my family. I’d like to thank them & everyone there for their efforts, the ride home made me proud.

Adrian Cristea
Ken Iannotti

November 14, 2018

"No hassle buying!!"

- One happy customer

I love that I can go online take care of everything that needs to be taken care of and when I get to the dealership I only have to sign the papers. This is why I come back to this dealership.

Tim Fink