Wilkie Lexus

568 West Lancaster Avenue, Haverford, Pennsylvania 19041

62 Reviews of Wilkie Lexus

August 17, 2018

"Probably a dealership to avoid in PA."

- cphonestreview

I wanted to leave an honest review on my experience on this dealership. I did not have a good experience with this dealership. Their internet sales manager showed no willingness to negotiate even with KBB & NADA values as support. This dealership clearly does not deal in volume and looking to make the most profit out of each vehicle. If you compare their quotes with the nearby Lexus dealership and you will know what I am talking about. I ended up making my purchase at a difference dealership. I'm don't think all the employees there are the same, but this is what I have experienced.

Tara Fitzgerald
2.0
Megan Todd
2.0
Sep 05, 2018 -

Wilkie Lexus responded

Hi, I am sorry that you had a bad experience. Unfortunately, we do not have anything on record of you speaking to us or being at our dealership. Even before entering our dealership you would be told about our willingness to negotiate with our clients. Who did you speak with when you were here? We see that you left 2 stars for all for all 3 our BDC representatives. It is extremely rare that a client would speak to all 3 of them. We have been an Elite of Lexus dealership since the inception of Lexus, 27 years to be exact. We deal in high volume and as you can see from our Google reviews, 381 reviews at 4.8 stars, we have very happy guests. Please, if you were indeed on the phone with our representatives or here at the dealership, personally call our General Sales Manager, Ray Johnson. He would love to get your feedback. Thank You

August 07, 2018

"Buying a new 350 RXLexus"

- Bohen, l

My husband and I are very happy to continue our relationship with Wilke Lexus . Blaine Foreman has always offered us the most personalized service . He has been extremely courteous and helpful in our selection of a new RX. We look forward to continuing this great relationship with Wilkie Lexud.

Blaine Foreman
Anthony Abato

Wilkie Lexus responded

Thank you for the kind words! We are very grateful for your continues loyalty with us!

July 02, 2018

"FIRST CLASS in all aspects"

- SuzMD

We have been affiliated with Wilke Lexus since 2013. Our first experience consisted of an introduction to the Lexus brand by our salesman Trung Tran. He was the face of the dealership and an asset to the company by virtue of his knowledge, assistance, attention to detail and patience. When we made the decision to upgrade to our current 2018 RX350L, we were extremely happy to return to Wilkie and have the opportunity to deal with Trung Tran once again. We cannot say enough for the speed and professionalism that we experienced during this transaction. We look forward to enjoying our new Lexus and know, from personal experience, that Wilkie Service Departnent is second to none. Kudos to Wilkie and Trung Tran. Thank you for making our vehicle upgrade a complete and total pleasure.

Anthony Abato

Wilkie Lexus responded

Thank you so much for your loyalty! We appreciate the time that you took our to write this review. We look forward to the opportunities that lie ahead!

July 02, 2018

"Great experience "

- Bobmcg11

Our salesman Trung was terrific. He was both knowledgeable and helpful. He got us in the car we wanted and we drove it home that day. That was a pleasant surprise and a great experience for first time Lexus buyers.

Randy Seeker

Wilkie Lexus responded

We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business, Bob! Thank you for the review!!

June 10, 2018

"Thank you Trung Tran!"

- Ivory

Thank you Trung Tran. He was the ideal salesperson. No matter what I asked, he patiently answered every question. He was always there when I needed him throughout the whole leasing process. Not only did he patiently explain the paperwork, he also demystified the driver’s manual (a book that sometimes seemed like an encyclopedia). He had full command of the vehicle, the contract, and all the technology. I recommend him to anyone looking for a Lexus.

Jun 18, 2018 -

Wilkie Lexus responded

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write this review!!

May 24, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

- hd1128

First time buying a car from Wilkie. First-rate experience with Trung Tran. He is very knowledgeable, pleasant to work with, and went out of his way to accommodate my schedule.

May 25, 2018 -

Wilkie Lexus responded

We appreciate the time that you took our to write this review! We wish you many happy miles in your new Lexus!!

May 23, 2018

"Hassle Free"

- Nappyone10

You cannot go wrong with Trung. This is my second time leasing a vehicle with him. The process was so quick and easy. I couldn’t ask for anything more. Excellent service!!!

May 25, 2018 -

Wilkie Lexus responded

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!!

May 12, 2018

"Wilkie Lexus"

- Rascal

I went in at 4:00PM to shop I drove out at 6:00PM with my new RX350. My salesperson, Trung Tran was great. Made the transaction very easy They met my offer and I felt like a got a fair deal

May 12, 2018 -

Wilkie Lexus responded

Thank you for the review, Rascal! Congratulations on your new Lexus RX 350!!

May 08, 2018

"2018 Lexus RX350 F-SPORT"

- ACBENOVA

Megan Todd and Eric Korn are pleasurable to deal with service with a smile ,my 3rd Lexus f sport. Plus the deal was unbeatable. Highly recommended!!

Eric Korn
Megan Todd
May 09, 2018 -

Wilkie Lexus responded

Thank you for the great review! We wish you many happy miles in your F Sport!!

May 02, 2018

"Accommodating and patient"

- What Saab?

Knowing my Saab wouldn’t last much longer, I began my car search a few months ago because I had no idea what I wanted. The last time I bought a car there was no such thing as an SUV! It wasn’t till a week ago that “treated” myself to a visit to Wilkie Lexus. Lucas was a champ explaining the ES 350 with more technology than I ever imaged a car to have- for perspective heated seats were my idea of luxury. I was sold. Yes there were a few more visits to Wilkie as I navigated the financing options (translation-asked a lot of questions), but Lucas and Ray were so helpful and patient. Ultimately I drove away in a beautiful car. Many thanks to Lucas for the open offer to return with any technology questions! My suggestion, don’t keep driving by Wilkie with stopping in to see their vehicles, you might find exactly the car you were waiting to find! Not to mention a wonderful shopping experience.

Lucas Johnson
Ray Johnson
Randy Seeker
Cheryl White
May 04, 2018 -

Wilkie Lexus responded

Wow! What a great review! Thank you so much for taking out the time to compliment us. We wish you many happy miles in your ES 350!!