William Mizell Ford

Gary Hanna

Master Certified Sales Manager
3.7

October 24, 2017

"Our greatest truck buying experience ever !!!"

- Bob & Sue Reimer

Ashley Cassedy was an awesome Sales Person! Her knowledge of the Ford F-150 was excellent, and her friendly, but not pushy, attitude made the buying experience our best ever!!!

Ashley Cassedy

August 04, 2017

"Best buying experience "

- JMILL

Summer Steele assisted me in purchasing a F-150 lariat. It was the best buying experience I've ever had for a vehicle purchase. Summer was friendly, courteous, and very professional. It was like working with an old friend instead of a "salesperson". If you're in the market I highly recommend calling Summer.

Summer Steele

July 31, 2017

"Worth the Trip to Waynesboro"

- LawrenceKearney

The William Mizell Ford team made sure I wanted to come to Waynesboro for my new Ford instead of Atlanta. This F150 was not my first purchased from a dealer, but they made sure I felt as if I had purchased it from them. No one is giving F150's away, but they dealt with me fairly, made sure I got a great deal, and were pleasant and consistent in their communication all the way through. Being from Augusta I was doubly glad that I spent my money well in Waynesboro Georgia.

Gary Hanna