Williams Subaru of Charlotte

5701 E. Independence Blvd., Charlotte, North Carolina 28212 Directions

331 Reviews of Williams Subaru of Charlotte

October 25, 2018

"Great service and great people!"

- Reviewer123

Crystal and team went above and beyond for my car! I also appreciated the text message updates that helped keep me posted on the progress of my vehicle. I would recommend them to anyone!

October 04, 2018

"Great Service!"

- subaru owner

We have had a worry free, easy experience with William Subaru. While visiting our son in Charlotte a deer hit the front end of the car. The car was not in a condition to drive the 4 hours home so we were forced to leave the car in Charlotte. Because the Collision Center was affiliated with a Subaru dealer we thought this was the best option. We worked with Crystal, primarily, who provided us with automatic updates and phone calls as needed. When I had to call I spoke with a couple of men in the Body Shop who were professional as well. The car was ready one week before the date we were given. We are so thankful for the work done, the kind staff and the reliability. We'd go back if necessary!

September 09, 2018

"Collision Repair Work on my car"

- B M Rice Lewis

Crystal Kiger, Collision Center Manager, at Folger-Subaru knows her job and is extremely professional. My car was damaged May 2017 and August 2018 and repaired just like new in less than 2 weeks. I am always greeted with utmost respect by the entire staff. Thank you, Barbara M. Rice Lewis

Kate Downing
August 21, 2018

"The Incredible Williams Subaru "

- Pedro3958

New York to Charlotte on June 1 and June 2 I had car trouble‘s I search for a Subaru dealer and William Subaru came up. I contacted the dealership and they immediately responded told me to come in and then repaired my vehicle I was so gracious and so welcoming I was quite surprised. I have been back a couple of times because of other car trouble‘s but each time William Subaru at staff and everyone I encounter there was extremely professional absolutely welcoming andvery very fair. I have owned super rules for the last three decades while living in New York but I have never encountered such a wonderful, generous, professional, and welcoming dealership like William Subaru. I think you for your incredible service I deeply appreciate it.

Other Employees : Mike - Collision shop
August 13, 2018

"Superb Service"

- Vipp

From my first call to Williams Collision Center until the moment I drove away with my repaired Buick, I was treated with respect, a kindness, and a genuine friendliness which are rare qualities in our culture today. The necessary process that one must go through to effect an insurance covered repair was made easy and pleasant by Mr. Michael Fletcher. When I dropped off my car for repair, I felt comfortable and confident about the outcome. My high expectations were fully met. I highly recommend this fine company.

Other Employees : Marie
August 10, 2018

"Thank you Williams Subaru Service Dept."

- Mike Hwrris

I cannot begin to express how satisfied I am with Williams Subaru Service Department. From the time you arrive until you leave, everything is first class. Every employee goes out of their way to be nice and helpful. Every problem is taken care of immediately. Thanks you Williams Subaru!!!!

Mike Melton
Chris Rathke
Aug 22, 2018 -

Williams Subaru of Charlotte responded

Thank you so much for being such a loyal customer!

August 03, 2018

"Scheduled Service & Navigation Update "

- Karl

From ease of scheduling with Teresa to the prompt completion of the service(Rob) plus additional time spent with Arial on media operations, everything was handled in a cordial and professional manner.

Other Employees : Arial
Aug 07, 2018 -

Thank you so much!

July 02, 2018

"Amazing service"

- Amanda5678

The collision center at Folger/Williams is amazing. My car was hit two years ago and Mike and the staff were great at helping me get through the process. When my car was hit again (just a few weeks ago) I knew that I wanted to return to Williams for the repairs. Managing conversations with my insurance and making arrangements for the car rental was much easier thanks to their help. My car also looks great. I can also highly recommend their service center for regular maintenance.

Jul 03, 2018 -

Williams Subaru of Charlotte responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We are so thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience working with the collision center team. We're sorry to hear you had the unfortunate experience of an accident and we hope we don't have to see you again too soon! But we will be here whenever you do need us again. Thank you for your loyalty!

June 22, 2018

"Amazing"

- Jennifer214

I’ve used Folgers twice now and I am beyond pleased with the work they did. My car was fixed quickly and they were very willing to work with me. I had a complaint about the paint color and they fixed it immediately. The staff is very pleasant and kind. I would recommend Folgers to anyone looking to have their car repaired. My car looks better than before both accidents. I am beyond grateful to have found a center that really cares about their customers.

Jun 28, 2018 -

Williams Subaru of Charlotte responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review and for continuing to be such a loyal customer! We truly appreciate it. Thanks for choosing us!

June 14, 2018

"Great service"

- DwightD

I had my 30,000 miles check up and it was done with every one being very professional, from the time I drove in and met the Service Assistant. I will be returning for my next service also.

Mike Melton
Jun 19, 2018 -

Williams Subaru of Charlotte responded

Thank you for choosing Williams Subaru Charlotte!