Win Chevrolet

Internet Product Specialist

March 02, 2018

"Mr. Telephone Man"

- Sheriece

I am livid right now. Words cannot explain just how bad the customer service I received today was. I have been calling since 8:30 & still have not been able to talk to someone who can help me. I have been transferred numerous times to disabled voicemails. I would not buy another car from here with someone else’s money. I had just wrote a decent review a week ago but after today I’m right back where I was when I wrote the first one in November. I guess I spoke too soon and apparently no good deed goes unpunished. I’m starting to think that they don’t care as much about making you happy as they do about getting your money. Sigh...I would like to speak to the area manager or general manager of this location. The phone tag that I played for 5 hours today was a total waste of my time. Do your self a favor, don’t come here. I don’t know what dealer you should go to but this is not the one. Getting ready to copy and paste this review on my social media sites because word of mouth travels fast.

Norman/Don

February 13, 2018

"Seen Me Coming."

- Lasthope,3210

Not like the old store. Cormier Chevrolet is nothing like WIN. I regret the day my daughter and myself walked into this place. The sold, no correction LEASED me a car I didn't want and at my age a lease would be the last thing I needed. I am upset that I fell for these people.

Christian Americano

February 08, 2018

"My new Colorado"

- coachemt

My experience with Win Chevrolet was a pleasant one. Richard Pineda was most helpful, from the time he called me to the time I drove away in my new Colorado. He was knowledgeable, accommodating, and courteous. He, along with Neso Daglian, made this experience one that I would recommend to anyone interested in purchasing a new Chevy. Thank you very much guys!

Richard Pineda