Win Chevrolet

Emil Moshabad

November 11, 2018

"Great service"

- Eddiev87

Walk in found what i was looking for, salesmen took me out for a test drive and now i owned a chevy silverado. Not like other dealers that they give you the round around...

Benny

October 12, 2018

"You LOSE with WIN"

- None

I have tried and tried to be rational with these Yahoo's, but I cannot keep quiet anymore. I purchased a car on March 17, 2018. They charged me close to $4000 for a warranty which I told them I did NOT want or need since I work for a company who offers them for a FRACTION of that cost (close to one FIFTH of their price is what I paid for it). NEVER purchase a warranty from a dealer---they are MUCH cheaper and with better coverage from an insurance agent. They also charged me for GAP insurance which I told them I did NOT want or need since I can add that to my policy for $10, instead of the $800 they wanted to charge. Not to worry, they said, I could cancel and get a FULL refund if I decided I didn't want them---but I HAD to purchase them in order to get the price for the car. This was 7 months ago and I have yet to see a refund of the extremely overpriced warranty that I paid close to $4000 for, even though I called them the next day after my purchase and sent cancellation requests to them via email way back in March. On June 11, they refunded the GAP coverage (which again, was an $800 charge that I added to my insurance policy for $10)--a full three months after purchase. After 40 some odd calls and 50+ emails, I finally had enough and asked for a manager. I got Oscar, nice enough guy who said he would investigate on September 13 (a month ago). He emails me back and attaches the forms that I signed (BOTH OF THEM) and in the email says they never got the cancellation on the warranty--only on the gap. Mind you, he ATTACHED my original attachment which had BOTH cancellations attached! I STILL have yet to see a refund on the warranty, nor any update from anyone over there--I was the one who had to initiate contact each and every time. If they thought the cancel request was missing, why didn't they call me to tell me that (it wasn't missing, but you would think if they THOUGHT it was missing, they would have mentioned this after my 20th email or phone call. Another huge problem--they promised me 2 keys to my new car, but only gave me one. They refuse to give me another, no matter how many times I have begged for it. They want me to drive all the way back to their dealership to pick one up when I have already wasted hours and hours of my time dealing with this fiasco. They SHOULD offer to send their sales rep who promised it to me or SOMEONE to me who can simply get the key in my hand instead of forcing me to take another 2 hours (or more) out of my time to pick this up when they should have given it to me the day I was there. That would be what a GOOD dealership would do who values their clients. Not WIN, with them, you LOSE.

John, Gyb, Oscar

September 19, 2018

"Deceived "

- Nissan frontier carolyn

Winn sold truck without disclosing previous wreck and deployment of airbags. After my accident a certified .mechanic informed me that you cannot reset Blinking airbagindicator.

Joelene Bradley