Win Chevrolet

Internet Director

July 04, 2018

"Great Service!! "

- kella100

I was assisted on February 1st, 2018 by Mr. Kaboudi for car sales... and Andy with the car financing part. They were both very professional and did their best to get me out the door in a timely fashion. I was very pleased with the staff at this location. Very friendly guys, provided me with lots of information regarding my purchase and were kind with offering beverages or just making sure I was comfortable while being assisted through the process. I also wound up referring a friend of mine to this dealership as well due to the great service I received that day. She also drove off the lot with a new car to drive herself and her son around in. Thank you for helping us WIN! :)

Hamdi Kaboudi

June 16, 2018

"service department "

- Lilgoat10

I've had my car there at in chevrolet multiple times, and if its your first time there, Choose Elton!! If his customers aren't satisfied, he would go out his way until they are pleased.

Elton

May 19, 2018

"Oil change is all i hve been in for"

- me me me

Elton is the GUY I call when I coming in, he is the best, I just wish you would get FOX NEWS on your waiting room lounge, I have asked for it for 2 years and I keep getting told they can't get it, if you have dish tv and have CNN (fake news) and Msnbc you can get FOX.

Malic